Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People can see right through me

• Thread starter Deleted member 31999
  • Start date
Deleted member 31999

Deleted member 31999

Self-banned
-
I've recently came to the revelation that people can tell exactly what I'm thinking through my facial expressions and body language. When the topic of sex comes up, I tend to bury myself in my phone and tense up a tad which I've realized comes across as a major red flag to most normal people. By that alone, people are able to instantly know my situation regarding the topic at hand.

*I didn't mean to hit post yet so I'll continue*
In addition to that, I usually get a little amped up when I'm talking about something I am passionate about so they might notice the black and white contrast. Anyway, is there any way to hide my body language besides for not using my phone when certain topics come up?

I used to do that too, it’s a give away sign that you are virgin. I now just act normal or just stare at the normies and listen calmly to their bullshit about sex and love with foids :reeeeee:

I used to do that too, it’s a give away sign that you are virgin. I now just act normal or just stare at the normies and listen calmly to their bullshit about sex and love with foids :reeeeee:
i get filled with rage :feelsdevil:

i used to do the same thing until I opened my eyes and realised that I don't give a shit about these retards :feelsautistic:

i used to do the same thing until I opened my eyes and realised that I don't give a shit about these retards :feelsautistic:
I'm at a crossroads. Logically, I think dealing with people is annoying and living like a recluse seems appealing but instinctually, I know I will be unhappy because humans crave interaction and the perceived protection that comes with a tribe. I now stand on that boarder of in and out of the social groups I'm in outside of my family. People know there is something wrong with me but still let me hang around as an acquaintance. I wish I could get rid of my ape brain and live as a robot. People have said that I already act like one but I'm teetering on a border I don't think I can push much further. Sad.

I experienced that too, started to minimise unneeded interactions with sexhavers n normies

your face and height tells EVERYTHING there is to know about you:feelskek:

"body language" is a :bluepill::soy: pua scam bullshit, there is no such thing as "red flag" when you are a rich tall chad. keep coping:feelskek:
My face is fine, it's my height that causes a problem. I've tried all that PUA stuff to no avail. My boss made a remark about girls coming over to my house, and not in a "that would never happen" way either. At least someone thought it was plausible that I could have a sexual partner. I do agree about the red flag thing. That is only for normal face/height guys I guess.

I've recently came to the revelation that people can tell exactly what I'm thinking through my facial expressions and body language. When the topic of sex comes up, I tend to bury myself in my phone and tense up a tad which I've realized comes across as a major red flag to most normal people. By that alone, people are able to instantly know my situation regarding the topic at hand.
Prolly not.

As an autist, it's actually you seeing thru them

your face and height tells EVERYTHING there is to know about you:feelskek:

"body language" is a :bluepill::soy: pua scam bullshit, there is no such thing as "red flag" when you are a rich tall chad. keep coping:feelskek:
this, if Chad behaves awkwardly around sex its just "oh haha it's so cute Chad finds sex awkward to talk about haha maybe he's waiting for the right one haha" for an inkwell even though you're a virgin you're a suspected future rapist

for an inkwell even though you're a virgin you're a suspected future rapist
I don't understand why they would treat who they'd assume to be a future rapist like shit? It's the same thing with people picking on the stereotypical quiet kid if they think he will become a shmool smooter. Things like that seem counter intuitive.

I don't understand why they would treat who they'd assume to be a future rapist like shit? It's the same thing with people picking on the stereotypical quiet kid if they think he will become a shmool smooter. Things like that seem counter intuitive.
so when you do crack from the ridicule, the shitty emotionally invalidating platitudes, the constant self-hatred, the constant loathing of looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing what you know you are a fucking subhuman, these pieces of shit can crack a wry smile and say "haha always knew he was weird"