Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People call me a terrorist

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
In multiple discord servers, when I bring up I'm frustrated with dating in general and that the only way to change my situation is through societal changes on a mass scale (a truth)

When I say that, I immediately get branded as a terrorist even though I never mention violence nor do I support violence.

Anyone get the same experience?

CAN RELATE I GOT MY ACCOUNT DISABLED ONCE AND HAD 7 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS IN YOUTUBE SHUT DOWN

Normies, as an individual are cowards. Like hyenas. They are afraid of us.

Ignore these SOB they always report u and try to ban u

In multiple discord servers, when I bring up I'm frustrated with dating in general and that the only way to change my situation is through societal changes on a mass scale (a truth)

When I say that, I immediately get branded as a terrorist even though I never mention violence nor do I support violence.

Anyone get the same experience?
"Thanks for noticing!" :chad:

You're so dangerous that incels don't commit any crimes. Only normies can be criminals

Ok terrorist

Re: You can't sit back and expect things to just change, man.
AtheisticAnon
Png

#182061234Wednesday, January 20, 2016 1:44 PM CST
"no thanks not into magic men on thrones murdering everyone with a flood" Why, our Lord prohibits the use of magic, which is the mechanism of satanic influence. Jesus did not "murder" anyone; he was merely cleansing our Earth of the Devil servants. The heavenly throne has ascended. Vanquish your naivety or perish within the infinite boundaries of purgatory, schoolchild.

The cattle can't relate to those who want to make a change

The cattle can't relate to those who want to make a change

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AtheisticAnon
Png

#182061428Wednesday, January 20, 2016 1:49 PM CST
Simple. Naivety. Actually, it is quite entertaining to willingly submit yourself to supposed "psychological-domination" over the Internet.
more_horiz
Re: Python or Javascript?
AtheisticAnon
Png

#182292959Sunday, January 24, 2016 12:59 AM CST
Python and Javascript are two entirely different scripting languages designated for different purposes altogether.