Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People call me a freak behind my back due to my acne scars

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Im 26 now and this has been happening for over 10 years. I can usually hear people gossip about me within earshot, i believe they know i hear them but just don't care. I mean this disease has absolutely destroyed any sense of self-esteem if i ever had any to begin with, acne is truly a life ruining event if its severe enough like it was in my case.

My mom never took me to a dermatologist due to both ignorance and perhaps financial reasons and so now i have ice pick scars all over my face. Cementing my reputation as a forever outcast amongst general society. Only people that have had severe acne and noticeable scarring know what its like.

The ridicule and humiliation NEVER ends, you can be anywhere at anytime. It doesn't matter what situation or circumstances your in, you can be simply trying to live your life not bothering anyone and people still go out of there way to make sure you know you aren't normal in their eyes. Not that any of that matters to me anymore.

Since for the most part all i want is to be left alone, to not have to deal with anymore of the harsh judgements I've received over the years because of this. Humanity is a truly vile and evil species and i suppose i can't be too surprised by that. We live in a primitive world where only the ruthless thrive and those of virtue seem to be swallowed up by the world's darkness.

Before you ask yes I've considered roping many times but i haven't wanted to do that to my sister and mother... At least not until my mom passes away and my sister is a grown adult, then who knows if my life is still shit i may consider it. Somethings not right when the idea of being dead induces a feeling of relief instead of fear. I mean my survival instincts are still there, but if i got hit by a bus or something... Shit I'd be cool with that. We all gotta die sometime right? This world is shit anyways and has completely failed to live up to any of my expectations.

Damn, I have acne scars too, this likely happens behind my back as well.

Acne is the most brutal disease on earth. I remember when it was hitting me the worst in highschool and people would tell me I look like i have skin cancer and calling me ugly in public with no compassion for what i was going through

I had it pretty bad and prescribed creams did nothing. Accutane stopped it before it got to its worst stage (how my father and brother have very visible scarring). I'm left with a bit of scarring that has mostly gone away but the skin is permanently reddish.

Your mom should’ve taken u to a derm, she didn’t care about u nearly enough

I'm convinced acne is a self-intensifying disorder for incels. It's already known that acne is caused by an "imbalance" between good and bad bacteria on the high sebum producing faces typical of youth. If a young teen was having regular exposure to diverse bacterial colonies from other people's skin during sexual activity, there'd be a fighting chance for the good bacteria to outcompete the ones that are acne producing. Since good bacteria is never introduced, the incel wallows in a covering of the bacteria that's disfiguring him.

Yes I have too and is embarrasing.

Evil people, they should all be executed by firing squads

Nigga why didn’t you just slap on some acne cream

the acne probably isn't the only reason you're incel so even if you didn't it, they would still find a reason to laugh at you