Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy people buying Battlefield V to show allegiance to feminism and being anti-incels

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
:feelstastyman:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-...t-bought-battlefield-v-day-1-heres-why.82421/
So after last year's infamous Battlefront 2 loot box fiasco, it seemed unlikely that I'd buy the next DICE game at launch. Yet here I am with Battlefield V and it's due to two major reasons:
1. A single player campaign
2. All the incels/alt-right boycotting this game because of the inclusion of women
Now the first reason speaks for itself. But the second, with the alt-right boycotting means hopefully a multiplayer community that is less toxic than what we usually get with FPSes. Anyone else feel the same way?
:lul:

"you're actually pointing to your body part"

I can kill women and hear them scream on bf v. What else could u want? :feelshmm:

That's why I will spend my money on red dead redemption 2

>I'm going to buy a shitty game because it pisses off my perceived enemies!
Companies must be loving this shit

> “less toxic”

I MUST SPREAD POWERFUL MESSAGE BY BUYING SHITTY PRODUCT :soy::soy:

Lol. As for RDR2, players are getting attacked for killing the feminist.

Video games have become hell

Just buy CoD MWR and call it a day :feelsautistic:

Why they have to destroy the games... efing feministshits inceltears

It is a game based on a historical event... why deny it

Meanwhile, some gaming company executive with alt-right views is laughing all the way to the bank.

SJWs are buying fallout 76 for the same reason. Alt-righters are buying NuDOOM 2 to own the libtards. In the end only Goldstein wins.