Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL people buy milk that was gargled by stacies

If it came from a western pig it should be disposed of as hazardous materials.

now THATs white privilege

Females can make money doing anything.

In 5 years cucks will be paying women to make eye contact with them.

WHITE POWER MILK

Ku_Klux_Klan_Virgina_1922_Parade_1050x700.jpg

White power milk? Wtf? This ain't white power.

This is white power you cucks.

Is this some sort of a joke? Legit asking.

Edit: checked. of course it is.

I don't know why but my dick exploded when i was looking at this site. There is something in my subconscious. It looks like a scam or a joke btw.

I don't know why but my dick exploded when i was looking at this site. There is something in my subconscious. It looks like a scam or a joke btw.
elab, cuck

Isn't that from the same anime where the guy states the perfect wife is your sister? What's it called?
i dont know. I found this gif by accident tbh. I am not a weebcel

This has gotta be more of that findom crap right?

that website is an "art project" iirc

I'd pay for them to gargle my milk, but that's just retarded.

One of them is a 5/10. Those are not STacies. Are you fucking Retarded or Blind?
Did some Sperg White Supremacist Incel start that Website? It's fucking retarded and whoever started that Website should be sent to Auschwitz!

Females can make money doing anything.

In 5 years cucks will be paying women to make eye contact with them.
This actually is sad enough to be possible.

This is worse than those fiverr whores, still not as bad as findom though.

Holy fuck those descriptions are comedy gold, this is the 1st time I cried laughing.

Last edited:
sad thing is there are many many men buying things from woman some just buy words from them like on twitch. we live in sad sad times.

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago about a stacy selling her shit online (80$ for one load). Cucks were buying and eating her shit and leaving comments on her site about the smell, taste, and texture of her shit

There was a thread a couple of weeks ago about a stacy selling her shit online (80$ for one load). Cucks were buying and eating her shit and leaving comments on her site about the smell, taste, and texture of her shit
WTF is that for real. Im glad im an incel not a cuck.