Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People Born in The 1930's Will Be In Their 90's Next Year.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Back in the 1970's, I remember when these people were in their 30's.
I remember when my mother was in her 30's. Now she's 92.
I give up.

I'm sorry oldcel. Life has passed you.

That is some sad shit, man.

this makes me sad tbh :feelsbadman:

I can remember my 37 yo brother as a 15 year old, that's the best I can do

Agepill is hard to swallow

I give up.

What was life like before the 2000 I have no prior recollection till gaining consiouness

You're probably the most dedicated larp I've come across, along with the chads larping as incels on here

What was life like before the 2000 I have no prior recollection till gaining consiouness
It was much better because all my family was alive back then.
You're probably the most dedicated larp I've come across, along with the chads larping as incels on here
Why would a god looking guy be here, if he could get a girl. Wouldn't he be on a date with her, or worse yet, having sex? If I'm here every Saturday, going to Masturbate Theater, How could I be getting dates?

It was much better because all my family was alive back then.

Why would a god looking guy be here, if he could get a girl. Wouldn't he be on a date with her, or worse yet, having sex? If I'm here every Saturday, going to Masturbate Theater, How could I be getting dates?

In terms of inceldom also what was it like before instant access to the internet

In terms of inceldom also what was it like before instant access to the internet
I had access to the internet back in 1975. It was on my sister's computer. It was from a company she worked for, I forget which one, it was so long ago. No screens, just a terminal and a printer.
Anyway, people were better before the internet. No cell phones, no Facebook.
I spent a lot of time in The Library, Instant access to tons of books.
Who needed google? I loved the smell of the card catalogue in the library. Also over the smell of the ink on the old books, which were printed in Back and White. TV, music was better. Who needed YouTUbe? So much good stuff on TV in the 1970's. We didn't need cable. I was much happier with my Black and White televeision- with no remote.

Fuark!
We're still waiting on all the boomers to die so we can finally make progress as a society...

No offence OP...

We're still waiting on all the boomers to die so we can finally make progress as a society...
I can't wait until all the Millenials die.
I don't care when anybody under 50 dies.

In other news: I've never had sex.

Humans are mortals that are slowly rotting away as time goes on.

My grandmother was born in 1934

I give up.
I know. We're now beginning to lose the Silent Generation. It's bad enough that we lost The Greatest Generation. Soon, the eldest members of society will be Boomers. We're royally fucked.
He's only in his mid-50's, man. He could conceivably live another 40+ years.
Mine were born in 1891 and 1900.
Wow. That's the Lost Generation and Interbellum Generation, respectively.

Last edited: