Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People attracted to men, what do you find attractive about men that most men are insecure about?

Its over for good ngl

Women will forgive any and all faults if a man is rich enough or a chad. Even convicted child murderers and rapists are forgiven if they are sufficiently chad.

Women surely know how to farm some upvotes.
the comments are straight up retarded. Guess the need for unnatractive men and incels in denial to cope is too big. I mean ffs one comment actually said they like ugly men. Like wtf. Attractive and ugly is a god damn oxymoron. Retarded ass simp copers

This is like an life online auction. The most dishonest but comforting lies are the items being auctioned and attention, upvotes and bottles of simp tears (of happyness) are being wagered.

This is like an life online auction. The most dishonest but comforting lies are the items being auctioned and attention, upvotes and bottles of simp tears (of happyness) are being wagered.
Except that at an actual auction the highest bidder actually gets the product.
This is like an auction of a product that has already been sold.

My 188 hz mickeymousecel mouns for sure ain't the hottest sound in the world.

Except that at an actual auction the highest bidder actually gets the product.
This is like an auction of a product that has already been sold.
True, it's actually more like the other way around, attention being what is auctioned and comforting lies being the individual bids.

Anyways, fuck women, terrible creatures, nothing but lies and self-deception and status seeking, worse yet, they are too stupid to even understand what they are doing. It's all just mindless instinct, no real human conciousness ever even coming close to steering the wheel inside their minds.

no real human conciousness ever even coming close to steering the wheel inside their minds.
:blackpill:Human consciousness is an illusion, and most of human suffering comes from that illusion of human conciousness, making it a curse.:blackpill:
:blackpill:The human mind is literally just biochemistry, but we, to our great detriment, feel like it is more than that.:blackpill:
That's one of the major blessings of the blackpill, it sets you free from the unbearable guilt that this illusion creates.

Last edited:
Every single comment by women is virtue signalling bullshit.

Women will forgive any and all faults if a man is rich enough or a chad. Even convicted child murderers and rapists are forgiven if they are sufficiently chad.

I swear to god if I ever become a dictator I would first send redditors to the gulags that would be my #1 priority

An unscrupulous kike is more honest than these foids

I am pretty sure that most of these posts are from fags and troons. 95% of femoids on reddit are hating on men in fds, or larping as queers in fags subreddits.

When they think of ugly, they think of a mid tier normie like Pete Davidson

Ted Bundy's fangirls and wife are enough proof that women shouldn't have rights.
They don't care if you're a LITERAL murderer pedophile rapist, they only care if you look good, that's it.
If you're good looking, you can rape and kill a little girl and you'll get a free pass from most women.

Foids always do different from what they tell

I would rather chop off my arm with a dull knife then read the comments.

I fully empathize with every ER that comes out.

No woman can be trusted on dating advice. Look at waht she does, not what she says

They do find all those things attractive whatever they posted on that reddit thread.
Caveat being its chad only.

Just look at top comments. One of the comment actually said they like ugly men :feelstastyman: All ugly short, fat, balding simps upvoting.
Some retarded foids talk like that because they're insecure about their own looks

These foids are just compulsive liars

It's the same for all foids who claim not to care about Chads or social status. They will just get laid with a carousel of Chads until forced to settle down with a betabuxx bc Chads can't stand their dull hollow nerdy persona

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back