Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill people at my school used to think i was retarded cause of how ugly i was

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
any incels have stuff similar? it was probably due to my underbite and medical journal-tier midfacial hyperplasia

people at my school thought i was retarded because how ugly i was and because i was

Yes, eve the teacher did

when I was a good looking kid people viewed me as a gifted kid.

when I was an ugly teen people thought I had low iq.

its very legit, looks heavily affect perceived iq

No, thankfully.

Kinda, I wore glasses and people thought I was a fucking scholar. Asking me for help and shit

Yup, also I was bullied for not being a native speaker of Flemish (I'm French) and came over as retarded for that and being too quiet.
When my grades were better than theirs especially for maths and physics I was called a studymaxxer and a bookworm.

Reverse halo effect. That photofeeler site is a good example of it

No. People would ask for help on homework and tests. I was too smart.

I remember some of the girls there would talk to me in that tone you'd use when talking to a retard.
Even some of the teachers treated me that way, no wonder my self-esteem today is so low.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back