Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based People asking wrong question

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now went to bed fap to fantasies about young teen girls, and then was thinking that when people seaching for answer to great questions, too often asking "why". Question, which needs purpose, which maybe even needs someone who did it on purpose, like creator god, and so then people instead of searching for truth, are just searching for god, and need to see in everything absolute purpose and morality, when there may be none, even if world is bigger and more layered than atheist bois want it to be. Instead of "why", question should be rised just "how", which needs no purpose, no morale, and no gods as necessary creators. But even that question is doubtly necessary to rise and think to much about so big things even Buddha refused to answer, and so is better to just do spiritual enlightenment with cute adorable loli waifu, but there is no cute adorable loli waifu from what I see around in this world, only thots, and genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership not now

We must go Japari Park and become kemono friends

Servalkabangif

Then what kinda questions should people ask you?

Where to find this park

Napoleon's waifu

Images 14

This thread makes me think.

Based, I'm not going to sit here asking 'why was I created' when I should be asking 'how can I get a cute jb catgirl gf?'

Hi iq tbh. Stupid science intellectual bitch or some dumbass "philosopher" will ask dumb as shit questions when they could be making GMO cat girls

:feelsthink: very intriguing