Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People ask me what I do in my free time all the time

incelerated

incelerated

twisted mind
★★★★★
After spending more than five minutes with me anybody with a braincel realizes that I am not normal and most of these normies get curious to know what I do in my free time as they cannot understand anything that is different from the norm, and because they are shitskins without culture and etiquette they outright ask me what I do in my free time.

I never tell them.

It hurts tho to realize how obviously non-NT I am. Everything hurts.

Incel trait: You panic when someone asks you what your hobbies are

What are you doing talking to normfags all the time

It's called having a job, try it sometime
I worked for 7 years straight before becoming neet boyo, so I have "tried" it, as you say. People only spoke to me when they had to, for purely work related reasons.

Nobody bothered trying to have casual chit chat with me.

I worked for 7 years straight before becoming neet boyo, so I have "tried" it, as you say. People only spoke to me when they had to, for purely work related reasons.

really depends on the job and environment. the jobs that I've been in have been hell for me since all of them are highly interactive spaces.

I know how normies think before they act I. trust me interaction with normies as an incel is not good. you're lucky you're not having it. I can predict why they want to chat with me, sometimes it's just because they found a suitable target to pick on and self avenge the frustration from the same treatment they got from chads and alphas.
they mask this by asking you a favor first with a nice demeanor, only to abuse that favor furthermore, then break some boundaries and start their regular normie shit.

really depends on the job and environment. the jobs that I've been in have been hell for me since all of them are highly interactive spaces.

I know how normies think before they act I. trust me interaction with normies as an incel is not good. you're lucky you're not having it. I can predict why they want to chat with me, sometimes it's just because they found a suitable target to pick on and self avenge the frustration from the same treatment they got from chads and alphas.
they mask this by asking you a favor first with a nice demeanor, only to abuse that favor furthermore, then break some boundaries and start their regular normie shit.
So do I, what you're telling me I already know

So do I, what you're telling me I already know
you didn't get it. I'm telling you that sometimes your job enforces these things and that you aren't unlucky because people avoid interacting with you.

you didn't get it. I'm telling you that sometimes your job enforces these things and that you aren't unlucky because people avoid interacting with you.
I've had plenty of negative reactions from normfags at work, be it stares, sniggers, people saying shit once im out the room etc. There is no lucky here.

And thats just work, generally being out in public is even worse

I've had plenty of negative reactions from normfags at work, be it stares, sniggers, people saying shit once im out the room etc. There is no lucky here.

And thats just work, generally being out in public is even worse
none of those compares to being mocked and addressed directly and having no way to fight through it because everyone is against you. I assume you're young and this is your first job. you will see more.

none of those compares to being mocked and addressed directly and having no way to fight through it because everyone is against you. I assume you're young and this is your first job.
No, I have had multiple jobs, am in late twenties. Nice try with your assumptions though boyo

those are some of the nicest jobs then, that's not unlucky to me.
Whatever lad, you can keep trying to downplay my experiences but im not buying it.

You're lucky. I had some fag that would always interrpt me during my shift to tell me about his day, and some of the people there expected me to be NT and small talk them.

You're lucky. I had some fag that would always interrpt me during my shift to tell me about his day, and some of the people there expected me to be NT and small talk them.
Then I would say you're the lucky one, because that means you look like a normal/ average guy to them. When every other person glares at you like you murdered their family, mutters under their breaths when you pass them, or visibly gets uncomfortable/ wants to end the conversation quickly then that's unlucky. You refer to yourself as a low tier normie so, makes sense

Then I would say you're the lucky one, because that means you look like a normal/ average guy to them. When every other person glares at you like you murdered their family, mutters under their breaths when you pass them, or visibly gets uncomfortable/ wants to end the conversation quickly then that's unlucky. You refer to yourself as a low tier normie so, makes sense

An LTN is still ugly, and still gets treated like one.