Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People aren't afraid of me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I beaten up 3 people since middle school and I literally beat up some cunt yestarday and people still make fun of me and tease me on my appearance and I warn them that i'ma beat them up but they don't believe me even though I done it before.

(I'm talking about Minecraft and how when I beat people up in survival games they don't get scared and run away even if I have fully enchanted diamond armour)

you need to roidmax and get a beard and NW3 for rugged looks.

you need to roidmax and get a beard and NW3 for rugged looks.
My dad has a beard so hopefully I get one one day. Atm all I have is beard ontop of lips and tiny amount of beard on sideburn area but that's it. A beard would do good at compensating for me narrow as fuck lower third too.

What does NW3 mean?

You need to thugmaxx and maybe Islammaxx for maximum intimidation. Either that or inform your bullies that you are a high ranking member and popular poster in the paramilitary organisation known as I.N.C.E.L and that they should mind their tongues when addressing you.

You need to thugmaxx and maybe Islammaxx for maximum intimidation. Either that or inform your bullies that you are a high ranking member and popular poster in the paramilitary organisation known as I.N.C.E.L and that they should mind their tongues when addressing you.
How do I thugmaxx? I don't think that's possible for me ngl cuz of my face and shit skinny frame. I always where full black, have my hood up a lot and dress like a chav but no one cares

How do I thugmaxx? I don't think that's possible for me ngl cuz of my face and shit skinny frame. I always where full black, have my hood up a lot and dress like a chav but no one cares
You need a reputation as a “hard man” when thugmaxxing. If you challenge those who keep bullying you to fights, chances are they’ll back off and it’ll show that you aren’t intimidated. Either that or join a gang.

Start wearing a black trenchcoat

Children aren't afraid of me

People aren’t scared of me either and it 100% has to do with my short height.
Manlets can’t be intimidating.

No one is afraid of incels. Even when one goes ER they just see it as an oppurtunity to attack the other incels.

You won't get recognised as a threat unless you go ER.
If you go ER, you will die so it's pointless. Don't go ER. :feelsthink:
Don't care what others think about you, that's the only useless advice I can give. :feelsbadman:

You won't get recognised as a threat unless you go ER.
If you go ER, you will die so it's pointless. Don't go ER. :feelsthink:
Don't care what others think about you, that's the only useless advice I can give. :feelsbadman:
I don't care. But my brain physically isn't wired that where so I have an involuntary emotional response to it unfortunately

Maybe you are a manlet

Have a gun on yourself at all time if a nigger tries to mock you or ain’t scared of you pull it out threaten to shoot him

that will make the nigger faggot scared of you

I don't care. But my brain physically isn't wired that where so I have an involuntary emotional response to it unfortunately
That sucks. :feelsbadman:
When I was kid, I would cry everytime I was angry. I'm better at controlling it now.
It was hell. People could just make me angry, then I would cry.
Crying is the same as losing. I lost respect because of that, and people didn't take me seriously.