Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory "People are willing to do negative things so others respond to them when they feel lonely"

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Crazy thing right?

I heard it in this video about prisoners in isolation (I timestamped it).

View: https://youtu.be/8ZIeLw31dsg?t=33

Just kind of blew me away. People often hate being alone so much that they're willing to do things others dislike just for attention. Or even be treated badly as opposed to being ignored.

I guess both would typically still be within limits. Like... you still have your sense of morality so you'd probably not do anything REALLY bad. And there is surely a limit to how badly you are willing to be treated in order to not be alone.

But yeah, just thought it was worth a share.

Last edited:
i'd rather be alone than humiliated

explains trolling and edgy posts on sites like .is: lonely men desperately trying to get some attention
alienating people is the worst torture and also the modus operandi of the modern soyciety (at least in the case of ugly men)

But those prisoners did things to deserve their loneliness. Ugly, short, non NT men didn't do anything but be born the wrong way.

Golly...

Isolation or getting my ass kicked and raped every day by niggers?

That sure is a difficult choice...

But I'm going to choose isolation, because less niggers.

Golly...

Yeah there's definitely a limit. But this concept is interesting to me that people would tolerate some degree of negative interaction with others in order to not be alone.

I mean you see people doing this all the time. Desiring company and so spending time with people who are actually not very nice to them.

Golly...

But I'm going to choose isolation, because no niggers.
Fixed it for you

Yeah there's definitely a limit. But this concept is interesting to me that people would tolerate some degree of negative interaction with others in order to not be alone.

I mean you see people doing this all the time. Desiring company and so spending time with people who are actually not very nice to them.
I admit to it myself. But only during childhood.

But those prisoners did things to deserve their loneliness. Ugly, short, non NT men didn't do anything but be born the wrong way.
:yes:

Golly...

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: