Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel People are waking up !!!

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
Go to 18:53 were he drops a blackpills goes on about men putting up with bullshit in the dating game and 80/20 rule. People are finally waking the fucking up and realizing we were right.

Its not whether we're right or not peple subconsciously know, it's that we supposedly have a radical view and don't self improve at all

Kill these faggot uncle tomcel cucks.

Screen Shot 2018 08 28 at 125957 AM
Screen Shot 2018 08 28 at 125940 AM

Look at the evil bitch smiling at the security cucks assaulting him for telling the truth.

Screen Shot 2018 08 28 at 10240 AM

Look at the cucks clapping he got taken away.

Screen Shot 2018 08 28 at 10302 AM

Here's the part at 20:40.

Last edited:
We're entering the era of awakening

all of this tinder crowd are welcome here, turn blue into black

don't self improve at all

are they so deluded to think no one of us has ever tried to selfimprove?

they call her "tinder hottie". her male looksmatch has roped 10 years ago.

And what do you thiunk will happen?m if too many men wake up then they will just extinguish us

More Tinder Traps = more blackpilled people.

As usual, normies and foids do all the work for us.

Waking up my ass. So what? Everyone knows that we are cast outs because of looks. Doesn't change anything, it just puts the spotlight back on us filthy insects.

And there will be another shooting, and another, and another. Our society consists of a sizable portion which are denied a fundamental right or chance at happiness and acceptance. It's not just sex; it's a circle of real friends, job prospects.

If a woman is passing through, statistically you've probably met a guy who'll kill himself or others, if he hasn't already. Don't mean to be a "Debbie downer", though I'll bet on it.

And there will be another shooting, and another, and another. Our society consists of a sizable portion which are denied a fundamental right or chance at happiness and acceptance. It's not just sex; it's a circle of real friends, job prospects.
Every action has a reaction.

we grow strongER

The genocidal consequences of tinder for sub 7 males will force them to realize they ain't to the average foid

With all the visual evidence there is around now im not surprised. But i'm still so glad. hopefully more guys start taking action

Go to 18:53 were he drops a blackpills goes on about men putting up with bullshit in the dating game and 80/20 rule. People are finally waking the fucking up and realizing we were right.

I love how she looks average af and still managed to get 3000 matches.

High IQ video. But sounds like he's one of those wannabe alpha guys. A cucktow.

More Tinder Traps = more blackpilled people.

As usual, normies and foids do all the work for us.

Could you imagine scaling this up with bots in every city and have 100 guys showing up to a meeting place to be shown a presentational video about the blackpill?

I love how she looks average af and still managed to get 3000 matches.

Not even, she has a lot of subhuman features which the video talks about. Shes below average compared to a lot of the girls I see when I'm out and about.

This is what the dating scene has become in the west, and ocean of desperate, bluepilled men vying for subpar basic bitches who think they gods and they might as well be. Look at the twat in the video. She got a bunch of men to basically worship her and compete for her blessing, its pathetic.

Could you imagine scaling this up with bots in every city and have 100 guys showing up to a meeting place to be shown a presentational video about the blackpill?

After which they are directed to grab a free looksmaxing pack and rope on their way out. :feelsokman:

The comments on that video are some solid life fuel

Incels rise up.

All men who stayed should be castrated

most guys know we are right whether they want to admit it or not. guys are scared to admit that we're right because they don't want to be labeled as an incel and made fun of and ostracized. they know they will be shouted down and called a "bitter incel loser whos just mad he cant get girls" by beta numale cuck white knights who LARP as alphas. more and more men are speaking up so it's causing a chain reaction.

Sounds good