Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People are very uncomfortable people are around me

Karakol96

Karakol96

Major
★★
I see guys my age talk and laugh together but whenever any of them is with me we have nothing to talk about and they clearly feel very uncomfortable. It cant only be my looks because I see them talking to guys uglier than me and having fun

I have no clue what to say when I'm talking to normies, anything I could say would come off autistic as fuck so I end up censoring myself to the point that I'm complete npc without any interesting traits

I have no clue what to say when I'm talking to normies, anything I could say would come off autistic as fuck so I end up censoring myself to the point that I'm complete npc without any interesting traits
same

it's rather they are npcs and you are not a normie, which is good. why would you hang out with normies anyway

i can’t even talk to other people without stuttering and looking around at the floor like a retard.

I can relate to this. Its an autist trait

Instead of stuttering I need like 5seconds for my brain to process a word before I say it
yeah, and then people say you look like you’re out of it. that happens to me a lot as well.

I see guys my age talk and laugh together but whenever any of them is with me we have nothing to talk about and they clearly feel very uncomfortable. It cant only be my looks because I see them talking to guys uglier than me and having fun
i always end up too quiet or too talkative