Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are upset that there is no black characters in Genshin

If video games and anime get token niggERs, it ruins evERything about them if it's unnecessary

If video games and anime get token niggERs, it ruins evERything about them if it's unnecessary
Yep. Sometimes the whole character list should remain white.

Good it does not need forced diversity.

DivERsity is code for anti-White. EvERy othER race still has ethnic homelands. Not Whites because of the Jews.

Jews and their brainwashed masses always try to ruin everything. EvERy media and game produced in the West now has divERsity.

NiggERs, interracial relationships, Jews, fags, troons, feminists, LGBTQ, and degenERates...

Black foids are disgusting

Shouldn't those niggas be on NBA 2K?????

Hey foid take your niggers away and i hope they will slit your throat.

english speaking genshin fans are normie scum mutts who only know woke brainwashing who gives a fucking nigger fuck what these human scum think

Why the fuck are you watching this slop

in a sane society this thing would be forced to be a homemaker getting beat by her husband daily. a furry pride flag with (an of course) white blonde chad anime character poster as she is a mutt scum. fuck this whore. beat her. brutally beat

the fact anyone takes this THING serious makes me hate society more than anything else in my entire life

once again, who fucking said there absolutely HAVE to be nigger characters in gayshit? Like, I personally wouldn't mind more chocolatey waifus if they weren't associated with some primitive real-life nigger culture. I would still oppose the addition of nigger male characters though, I don't want any suggestion of niggers in my games. Not that I play gayshit though

Yep. Sometimes the whole character list should remain white.

DivERsity is code for anti-White. EvERy othER race still has ethnic homelands. Not Whites because of the Jews.

Jews and their brainwashed masses always try to ruin everything. EvERy media and game produced in the West now has divERsity.

NiggERs, interracial relationships, Jews, fags, troons, feminists, LGBTQ, and degenERates...

english speaking genshin fans are normie scum mutts who only know woke brainwashing who gives a fucking nigger fuck what these human scum think

once again, who fucking said there absolutely HAVE to be nigger characters in gayshit? Like, I personally wouldn't mind more chocolatey waifus if they weren't associated with some primitive real-life nigger culture. I would still oppose the addition of nigger male characters though, I don't want any suggestion of niggers in my games. Not that I play gayshit though
if shitskins want representation so much, why don't they create their own stuff?

Nobody's genuinely upset about this. It's all virtue signaling started by a (((fellow white))).

Genshin should have curries rather then blacks

Who cares about Gayshit and Niggers anymore

Black people in animation look odd anyway. I've never seen genfaggot but thats probably the reason.

I seriously can't play games that have blacks in them. I just shut them off.

Twitter users aren't people

I thought you could customize your character in this one