Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People are scared of me at work too.

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Women actually refuse to work around me and some are legit terrified of me because I'm weird, ugly, awkward and hella spergy. Every girl at my job got moved to another area lmao and a few quit right after I started. People all know too. I overheard a new guy talking about a woman that looked at me like she's scared. I notice it too but ignore it because I dunno what to do anymore.

Even some men act that way. Or they're extremely hostile. It's unbelievably fucked. I'm 5'4, 115 lbs, and smaller than every person but 1 that works there and extremely shy/anxious. I'm too scared of my own shadow and weak to hurt anyone. So tired of being treated like an  Actual Real-life Monster For Absolutely No Fucking Genuine Reason. None. Just shit people think.

I'm too broken to even act human anymore and every person I scare and everytime I get bullied causes me to further lose my grip on sanity. I'm afraid of going to work now, but clearly I deserve it because society thinks I'm a piece of shit for...... being alive? Nobody whose innocent could be mistreated according to normies. Never. Stupid motherfucking braindead chimps

Even some men act that way. Or they're extremely hostile. It's unbelievably fucked. I'm 5'4, 115 lbs, and smaller than every person but 1 that works there and extremely shy/anxious.
I literally weigh 2x as much as you, skinnyfag, even 14 year old girls have much more body mass than you. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: @Incelius Savage

I literally weigh 2x as much as you, skinnyfag, even 14 year old girls have much more body mass than you. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: @Incelius Savage
Over for op, im practically rey mysterios size in height & weight, which still puts his turbomanlet & framelet ass to shame, mang:feelshaha:

I literally weigh 2x as much as you, skinnyfag, even 14 year old girls have much more body mass than you. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Yeah. I'm well aware. The irony of it all, and yet people fear me everywhere I go. Congratz I guess for mogging me if it makes you feel better :feelsugh:

I am at 6’2, 270 lbs and beat negroes back in the day like a slave master should.

Yeah, at my day job, a foid refuses to work next to me also.

Hahaha

It’s actually good for him cuz at that height gaining 20-30 more pounds makes him look massive

Kinda relatable. I’m average height in the US (5’9) but only weigh 115. It doesn’t matter how much I eat, I can’t gain weight and a gym membership is too expensive. Sorry the fellow cels (retards) here don’t know how to be empathetic.

Kinda relatable. I’m average height in the US (5’9) but only weigh 115. It doesn’t matter how much I eat, I can’t gain weight and a gym membership is too expensive Sorry the fellow cels (retards) here don’t know how to be empathetic.
Reclusemaxxer alt @Incelius Savage :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

It’s actually good for him cuz at that height gaining 20-30 more pounds makes him look massive
That's the plan. I got mean mugged earlier so now I'm worried about getting jumped by a punk at work too. Can't rely on being nonconfrontational forever I suppose.

Kinda relatable. I’m average height in the US (5’9) but only weigh 115. It doesn’t matter how much I eat, I can’t gain weight and a gym membership is too expensive. Sorry the fellow cels (retards) here don’t know how to be empathetic.
Yeah, some of us have very small bone structure so it's ridiculously hard to pack on much weight/muscle.

Pretty pathetic caring about mogging someone on the bottom of the totem pole, but there's nowhere else to go for a guy like me so screw the jackasses. It's like bragging about IQ mogging a down's syndrome child....

Women actually refuse to work around me and some are legit terrified of me because I'm weird, ugly, awkward and hella spergy. Every girl at my job got moved to another area lmao and a few quit right after I started. People all know too. I overheard a new guy talking about a woman that looked at me like she's scared. I notice it too but ignore it because I dunno what to do anymore.

Even some men act that way. Or they're extremely hostile. It's unbelievably fucked. I'm 5'4, 115 lbs, and smaller than every person but 1 that works there and extremely shy/anxious. I'm too scared of my own shadow and weak to hurt anyone. So tired of being treated like an  Actual Real-life Monster For Absolutely No Fucking Genuine Reason. None. Just shit people think.

I'm too broken to even act human anymore and every person I scare and everytime I get bullied causes me to further lose my grip on sanity. I'm afraid of going to work now, but clearly I deserve it because society thinks I'm a piece of shit for...... being alive? Nobody whose innocent could be mistreated according to normies. Never. Stupid motherfucking braindead chimps
How can I contact you privately?

Seems you might be too new. Can't start a convo. I guess there's always reddit if it's really important. U/goddamitigiveup

Seems you might be too new. Can't start a convo. I guess there's always reddit if it's really important. U/goddamitigiveup
I was permabanned from reddit long ago, I will make an account with vpn.

Stop being ugly you sick bastard!

#nopussynolabor

I wrote, I couldn't find u/goddamitigiveup but I thought it was a typo (n missing)

I wrote, I couldn't find u/goddamitigiveup but I thought it was a typo (n missing)
That's it, but turns out my karma got nuked by inceltears so I can't message. I guess just hang out a bit and DM me later. I'm genuinely intrigued now.

That's it, but turns out my karma got nuked by inceltears so I can't message. I guess just hang out a bit and DM me later. I'm genuinely intrigued now.
what about discord or telegram?

A foid coworker told me that she's scared of me

If the women hate you most likely the women are too over