Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People are only collectivist when it’s (good) but, individualist when it’s (bad)

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
This is a response to @To koniec thread:

This issue goes deeper than race i think.

What I have learned from observation is most people are only about being a collective when someone does something 'GOOD' For example this could be any sort of accomplishment like an invention, winning in a sport, war etc. Basically anything that will make them look/feel good by proxy.

But, when it’s 'BAD' they are against the collective. When someone does something 'BAD' they exclude the person the person from the collective distancing themselves to the point of going back to being individuals.

E.g: "not all of us are like that, how can you judge us!"

Most people are hypocrites and also lack the self awareness of when they are being hypocritical:

They are a COLLECTIVE when it’s 'GOOD' But become an Individual when it’s 'BAD'

Even if they were self aware and know that they are being hypocritical, they’ll defend their position to the graves because most humans have an Ego the size of Jupiter. They may even trying convincing themselves and others that 'BAD' maybe a 'GOOD' just to defend their position.

yes you are right people often want to distance themselvs from such individuals

@Emba you whites fear black men cause they have rising smv and that why you hate them

@Emba you whites fear black men cause they have rising smv and that why you hate them
I ONLY fear groups of them.

Individuals are (often) ok.

It's in a group they act all chimp.

When you've been stabbed by niggers as much as i have then you would understand

This is a response to @To koniec thread:

This issue goes deeper than race i think.

What I have learned from observation is most people are only about being a collective when someone does something 'GOOD' For example this could be any sort of accomplishment like an invention, winning in a sport, war etc. Basically anything that will make them look/feel good by proxy.

But, when it’s 'BAD' they are against the collective. When someone does something 'BAD' they exclude the person the person from the collective distancing themselves to the point of going back to being individuals.

E.g: "not all of us are like that, how can you judge us!"

Most people are hypocrites and also lack the self awareness of when they are being hypocritical:

They are a COLLECTIVE when it’s 'GOOD' But become an Individual when it’s 'BAD'

Even if they were self aware and know that they are being hypocritical, they’ll defend their position to the graves because most humans have an Ego the size of Jupiter. They may even trying convincing themselves and others that 'BAD' maybe a 'GOOD' just to defend their position.

I would add something:

People become collectivist when their personal situation turns to shit. They expect others to help them out.
On the other hand, when things are going well for them, they are usually less likely to feel empathy towards those in unfortunate situations.

I would add something:

People become collectivist when their personal situation turns to shit. They expect others to help them out.
On the other hand, when things are going well for them, they are usually less likely to feel empathy towards those in unfortunate situations.
This is another amazing point, I agree.

I would support communism if it meant that women were obligated to have sex with me, but unfortunately that's the one thing where commies suddenly turn into individualists and refuse any support for those who have been let down by society.