Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'People Are Not Monoliths: AN IMPORTANT NOTE'

SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

harvey weinstein is the mоdern-day jesus christ
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1g6mn92/people_are_not_monoliths_an_important_note/

jfl most people are willingly monolithic, conformity and tribalism are important levers of modern society

people don't listen to taylor swift and watch skibidi tiktok videos because they're unique individuals, they do it because other people do it

individuality has to be earned, normies aren't special and unique just for existing

I am a special and unique individual, as you can tell from my title on this very website, 'harvey weinstein is the modern-day jesus christ.' now, most people hate harvey weinstein, liberals hate him because of false accusations, right-wingers hate him because they are whiteknights, and even nazi incels hate him because he is (((jewish))). most of them would not think to compare him with jesus, a common figure of worship and exaltation. so it shows just how unique I am that I made a positive statement about weinstein, which differentiates me from the ordinary peon masses

and therefore I am well positioned to realize the full truth of AWALT, or that foids are a homogeneous mass of uninteresting people

anyone who knows anything about women knows that they are all the same, and that is why they queued up to have sex with men like harvey weinstein with high social status. because they are intrinsically sheeple and behave like a herd of NPCs. notice that IT always tells incels that they should follow the crowd, but never that they should try to stand out.

and their explanations of inceldom are all intrinsically generalizations and black-and-white thinking - 'all women dislike bad personalities and reject them immediately, therefore you are incel'. not 'well, some girls clearly like misogyny and being treated like shit, so if they don't like you it must be some other reason, like looks.'

everyone realizes that AWALT, but only we are intelligent and enlightened enough to proclaim it forthrightly

also I dnr'ed the original reddit post, but this post I wrote is much better so I'd rather just re-read it and ignore the OOP

I am a special and unique individual, as you can tell from my title on this very website, 'harvey weinstein is the modern-day jesus christ.' now, most people hate harvey weinstein, liberals hate him because of false accusations, right-wingers hate him because they are whiteknights, and even nazi incels hate him because he is (((jewish))). most of them would not think to compare him with jesus, a common figure of worship and exaltation. so it shows just how unique I am that I made a positive statement about weinstein, which differentiates me from the ordinary peon masses
consider the following:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1g6mn92/people_are_not_monoliths_an_important_note/

jfl most people are willingly monolithic, conformity and tribalism are important levers of modern society

people don't listen to taylor swift and watch skibidi tiktok videos because they're unique individuals, they do it because other people do it

individuality has to be earned, normies aren't special and unique just for existing

and therefore I am well positioned to realize the full truth of AWALT, or that foids are a homogeneous mass of uninteresting people

anyone who knows anything about women knows that they are all the same, and that is why they queued up to have sex with men like harvey weinstein with high social status. because they are intrinsically sheeple and behave like a herd of NPCs. notice that IT always tells incels that they should follow the crowd, but never that they should try to stand out.

and their explanations of inceldom are all intrinsically generalizations and black-and-white thinking - 'all women dislike bad personalities and reject them immediately, therefore you are incel'. not 'well, some girls clearly like misogyny and being treated like shit, so if they don't like you it must be some other reason, like looks.'

everyone realizes that AWALT, but only we are intelligent and enlightened enough to proclaim it forthrightly

also I dnr'ed the original reddit post, but this post I wrote is much better so I'd rather just re-read it and ignore the OOP

on a side note, even though I dont condone anything here, we have to recognize, Harvey Weinstein gave Actresses a massive reality check by reminding them, if a foid wants to even make it anywhere at all in Hollyjew, they have to inevitably rent out their cunts to niggas like him.

Really we all have our tribes :feelsokman:

Incelexit jfl, another example of how people think being inkwell is just a mindset. Typical soy chuggers...

Incelexit jfl, another example of how people think being inkwell is just a mindset. Typical soy chuggers...
> implying there is an incelentrance

Also I am cringe but based :feelsokman:

Its laughable when ppl point out that not everyone is same or something like this.

Treneds are easily observable among groups, and stereotypes are mostly accurate.

Its laughable when ppl point out that not everyone is same or something like this.
ikr all bluepillers claim that everyone is unique with their own private life and personality, and therefore they ignore obvious statistics pertaining to foids

it's a childish perspective, and not a mature, adult one like the blackpill

in spite of their emphasis on personality, they have a crab-bucket mentality where they try to drag everyone into their bluepilled ignorance, and shame people for having superior cognizance of blackpilled truths

Everyone is human in the end

Barbed-penis-cel
it's said that when cats rape foids, it's like being stabbed with a thousand knives in the ass

but foids will only have consensual sex with dogs

so cats can only ascend by rape

it's said that when cats rape foids, it's like being stabbed with a thousand knives in the ass

but foids will only have consensual sex with dogs

so cats can only ascend by rape
Catover

True correction lies invading their mindscape
based

overtake their mind, then dissolve it into cmb until they are transfigured into microwaves

Cat Illuminati GIF
The catmen and erenyeager collaboration
based

the extra-dimensional catmen will purify the world and eliminate incorrection, in order to put an end to the dogpill

based

the extra-dimensional catmen will purify the world and eliminate incorrection, in order to put an end to the dogpill
Yes and I the extradimensional god will need you to shake my Hand.

They just mean that AWALT isn’t true.They are desperate to find evidences that contradicts AWALT lmao

cats are cool and hip so we high-five instead of shaking hands
I’ll count it as apart of the deal. Pleasure doing the business, now it’s time for pure meowtaakeover ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah ahahahhHhHahhahaha

It’s funny how dumb they all are

I’ll count it as apart of the deal. Pleasure doing the business, now it’s time for pure meowtaakeover ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah ahahahhHhHahhahahahahahaHAHAHAhahahahaHaHAHahaha
based and I agree
It’s funny how dumb they all are
foolish mortals have no conception of the higher gnosis

Just talk to Maria instead of Stacy theory

omg wtf is this paragraph, was the author just having a drug trip?

YOU might not be compatible with a Chad or a Stacy. That's ok, because maybe you're a Robert, and maybe Roberts do very well Katy's. Maybe you're a Jim, and maybe instead of going after Jessicas, you need to realize that you're more compatible with Maria than you previously realized, you just need to talk to her.

just be named jim theory

I hadn't noticed it originally, ty for bringing it to my attention. meme-tier paragraph

maybe you're a michael and you're kind of on-again-off-again with stephanie, so you decide to cheat on her with brigitte. but then you find your soulmate, miriam, but you still fuck brigitte on the side because you're not used to fidelity.

or maybe you're juan and you're married with jessica, but after an argument you break up with her and marry stacy instead, only to find out that she's lesbian and has been cheating on you with veronica. you plead that you're understanding of her sexuality and are comfortable with her coming out as bi, but then when she refuses a threesome you dump her. eventually you find your true love, laura, but she dies of AIDS and you deal with the trauma by engaging in drunken orgies and a string of one-night stands to allay your melancholy, no longer able to think about commitment.

Redditors are religious in all but name. You have to be stupid to believe people aren't monoliths. If they weren't them marketing wouldn't exist.