Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People are misinterpreting the dogpill and just animalpills in general

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Dogpill doesnt mean that all women fuck dogs, most girls, I would argue, dont want to fuck dogs

What the dogpill actually says is that women would rather fuck a dog than us

So while a foid might find the idea of fucking a dog disgusting, the idea of fucking a sub5 male disgusts her even more, therefore if forced at gunpoint to fuck either a sub5 guy or a dog girls will always pick the dog

Getting fucked by a dog is clearly the superior option

Get fucked by a dog > nothing happens
Get fucked by incel > incapacitated for a year, risking death without a mate fit for survival, Carry inferior DNA to term, kid probabaly won’t survive to adolescence let alone ever reproduce, and at best she just loses 1 fertile year of her life.

People pretending the dogpill is far feched cope or a meme are low IQ deluded normies.

People pretending the dogpill is far feched cope or a meme are low IQ deluded normies.

Pretty much, they just twist the definition to mean "all women fuck dogs" and then of course that is far fetched

The real meaning is very depressing

no shit, most fuck average-chad

I wish dogs were interested in males too

Getting fucked by a dog is clearly the superior option

Get fucked by a dog > nothing happens
Get fucked by incel > incapacitated for a year, risking death without a mate fit for survival, Carry inferior DNA to term, kid probabaly won’t survive to adolescence let alone ever reproduce, and at best she just loses 1 fertile year of her life.
Wtf bro this isn't the stone ages, if brain dead cripples could survive nowadays then more so can an incel with minor health detects

Wtf bro this isn't the stone ages, if brain dead cripples could survive nowadays then more so can an incel with minor health detects
Our primordial monkey brains and biological imperatives haven’t evolved past the jungle . We’ve only had civilization for a couple thousand years . That’s NOTHING. Versus hundreds of millions of years of evolution IN NATURE AT NATURE’S MERCY.. A species’ inherent biological instincts are not gonna change in the blink of an eye once you introduce them to a new environment .. “primitive monkey brains” is the foundation of the blackpill.

Our primordial monkey brains and biological imperatives haven’t evolved past the jungle . We’ve only had civilization for a couple thousand years . That’s NOTHING. Versus hundreds of millions of years of evolution IN NATURE AT NATURE’S MERCY.. A species’ inherent biological instincts are not gonna change in the blink of an eye once you introduce them to a new environment .. “primitive monkey brains” is the foundation of the blackpill.
This. Foids are literally completely primal in thought. So are most people in general tbh but it's more noticeable in foids.

Thanks for the reminder.

The dogpill, to me, means that given the recorded data on this subject, every city with a population of at least a thousand women will have both women who are having sex with dogs and incel males who can't have sex at all. The prevelance of bestiality among women ranges from 0.6% to 3.6%, these are the ones who admitted it in studies so it's low estimate and not a high one. The 0.6% was a study of college undergraduate students. Given this, within a sample size of 1000 women, somewhere around 6 to 36 might have had sex with a dog. So, in the city you live in there are dogs that have gotten more pussy than whatever the number of virgin males there are.

It's also worth noting that of the men who are into this have told me, about half of the women that they dated were able to be talked into trying with a dog. Most women will not fall into this entirely of their own inclination, but a high number will become aroused watching a video of a women fucking a dog.

Finally, there's a poll on beastforum asking people how many women their dogs have had sex with, beastforum.com/showtopic-308371.html which shows that there are many dogs out there who have notch counts higher than most men.

Last edited:
Dogpill doesnt mean that all women fuck dogs, most girls, I would argue, dont want to fuck dogs

So while a foid might find the idea of fucking a dog disgusting, the idea of fucking a sub5 male disgusts her even more, therefore if forced at gunpoint to fuck either a sub5 guy or a dog girls will always pick the dog
It's called zoophilia these are humans who want to fuck animals they are horny its a genetic defect with inclination to fuck animals.
Women fucks dogs,horses but also Men fucks dogs,horses or other animals
Dogpill is bullshit they have a genetic error

The dogpill, to me, means that given the recorded data on this subject, every city with a population of at least a thousand women will have both women who are having sex with dogs and incel males who can't have sex at all. The prevelance of bestiality among women ranges from 0.6% to 3.6%, these are the ones who admitted it in studies so it's low estimate and not a high one. The 0.6% was a study of college undergraduate students. Given this, within a sample size of 1000 women, somewhere around 6 to 36 might have had sex with a dog. So, in the city you live in there are dogs that have gotten more pussy than whatever the number of virgin males there are.

It's also worth noting that of the men who are into this have told me, about half of the women that they dated were able to be talked into trying with a dog. Most women will not fall into this entirely of their own inclination, but a high number will become aroused watching a video of a women fucking a dog.

Finally, there's a poll on beastforum asking people how many women their dogs have had sex with, beastforum.com/showtopic-308371.html which shows that there are many dogs out there who have notch counts higher than most men.
I believe that large dogs with female owners have, on average, a higher lay count than the bottom 10% of young males (prostitutes not included.) It makes sense when you think about it and it's probably true.
What do you think?
It's called zoophilia these are humans who want to fuck animals they are horny its a genetic defect with inclination to fuck animals.
Women fucks dogs,horses but also Men fucks dogs,horses or other animals
Dogpill is bullshit they have a genetic error
Go back to leddit, cuck/foid. The point of the dogpill is that large dogs with female owners have as much if not more sex than low tier males.
I know you're a bluepilled redditfag cuck because you immediately mentioned how men do it, too. That's not the point of the dogpill, faggot.

Last edited:

High IQ.

Women would rather fuck a dog than an average ethnic men

Seriously, foids are as horney as we are maybe even worse we just never see that side because;

1. You are not chad.

2. Tee hee I'm shy.

3. Foids are lying cunts and will never admit to their true feeling. Double think in foids is strong, they don't even realize their own hypocrisy.

I believe that large dogs with female owners have, on average, a higher lay count than the bottom 10% of young males (prostitutes not included.) It makes sense when you think about it and it's probably true.
What do you think?
I think it's something like around 20% of college males are virgins, so the bottom ten percent of young males are likely to be all virgins. So yeah, the average large dog in your city is going to get more pussy than the bottom 10 percent of young men simply because it will be larger than zero.

I have been stating that for the past 2 months.