Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People are just born talented

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The talentpill is one of the largest pills ever next to the lookspill and IQ pill.

Practice makes perfect is bullshit cope. You could can spend years trying to get good at something only to be outdone by some loser with barely any experience simply because they are naturally more talented than you. I am a hobby artist and have seen this happen a number of times. You spend so much time practicing your craft and after a while you start feeling a bit of pride believing that your hard work and practice has earned you some kind of special status, only to then have your ego completely destroyed upon seeing some total noob destroy you simply because they are naturally better at it than you.

Practice can help you improve a little bit but only at the beginning, but before too long (typically a few months) the law of diminishing returns start to kick in at which point only natural talent will allow you to perform better.

Don't listen to any artist who pretends that they got as good as they are via years of practice. They are just trying to stroke their own ego. They were just born talented. Simple as that.

Not that the normies will ever accept this since they don't want their false dreams and hopes destroyed.

kind of like how I please your mother and make you mad at the same time.

"edgy"

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

fuck off normalfaggot you're not welcome here.

I hear reddit's a good place.

This is the core symptom of the Just World Theory.

They won't acknowledge that some people are just outright born better than others, everyone is good at something and you all are destined for success, it's just you don't try hard enough.

The thing is they also don't view people with severe mental deficiency and illness as human, that's why it's "OKAY" for some people to suffer and don't have to hurt their conscience.

Meanwhile the rich embrace the opposite of this and make use of whoever they see as below them.

"Work will set you free" indeed.

I value hard work and sheer determination much more than raw natural talent. It’s why I like Ronaldo more than Messi.

This is the core symptom of the Just World Theory.

They won't acknowledge that some people are just outright born better than others, everyone is good at something and you all are destined for success, it's just you don't try hard enough.

The thing is they also don't view people with severe mental deficiency and illness as human, that's why it's "OKAY" for some people to suffer and don't have to hurt their conscience.

Meanwhile the rich embrace the opposite of this and make use of whoever they see as below them.

"Work will set you free" indeed.

fuck just world theory biggest cope bullshit lie

This becomes very obvious watching talented people do something. They grasp new ideas and concepts with ease without much active thinking. It would blow my mind to see a former friend of mine solve hard math questions in his head within minutes that I don't even get on paper after 1 day.
But I think it is also very important to learn a skill in childhood. It should be obvious that you would have a hard time to get to the level of, let's say a piano player that has been playing since the age of 6.
Practice can make you kind of decent, but there will always be a huge gap between you and actual talented people that cannot be filled.

Last edited: