Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story People are gross

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Last week, I was having lunch at this restaurant and this noodlewhore and her boyfriend were sitting a few tables in front of me. After they were done eating, they started kissing each other. They kissed each other's dirty lips. I confess that it grossed me out.

I don't think I would ever kiss a foid's dirty lips.

You should have destroyed them for that behaviour.

Should’ve went ER and thrown pepsi on them

Last week, I was having lunch at this restaurant and this noodlewhore and her boyfriend were sitting a few tables in front of me. After they were done eating, they started kissing each other. They kissed each other's dirty lips. I confess that it grossed me out.

I don't think I would ever kiss a foid's dirty lips.
Ew talk about nasty, I couldn't imagine kissing a foid after eating. Her breath would stink yuck. I can remember once being enticed by a noodlewhore, she was VERY attractive, until she hacked and spat out a nasty mucous filled loogi onto the ground and I was instantly turned off. Ugh I swear some people are fucking nasty and foids sure as shit is no exception.

Noodlewehores are disgusting
Noodlewehores are disgusting

I think they were trying to destroye your penis ngl.

disgusting man ngl

Kissing in public should be illegal.

saw a post awhile back of a foid saying she sucks her bf dick then kisses him and they cum swap during kiss.

Should have gone ER

Since you didn't emphasise the boyfriends race, I'm just going to make an educated guess that he was white?

jfl at kissing a public toilet, even more with meat scraps

kissing in public should be against the law

just swap food like a bird theory, gross.

Sex-havers aren't people.

Just imagine what they do in bed

My former best friend used to kiss his ex after cumming in her mouth.