Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are cold and cruel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I hate interacting with anyone off this forum. They're so cruel and sadistic. Foids are inherently cruel ofc. Normie men are sex obsessed barbarians who will put down any man the see is suffering for an ounce of female validation. I hate them all. I don't want to be a "good person"
I don't want to be "masculine"
I don't want to be any of these things all these gimps are obsessed with. All I ever wanted was for other people to be as kind and understanding as I am. Unfortunately that's just not possible. People are savages. Mindless worthless animals. The cruelty they've inflicted on me has led me to become incredibly hateful and cold.

If only we were in a different world. If only.

Normie men are sex obsessed barbarians who will put down any man the see is suffering for an ounce of female validation.
Yep. Male friendships/brotherhood are a myth, they just stay in a pack to make women think they are so socially capable and have some status. The males in the friend group will betray you for pussy with no hesitation if they could.
If you're friends with a male normie, you will notice he puts other males down maybe even you to impress a foid. Happens all the time man

I loved reading this post man. I really resonated with it. I feel like I'm still just a child in a world full of ruthless savages. I was sucker because I thought everyone else was just as a nice of a guy as me

Yep. Male friendships/brotherhood are a myth, they just stay in a pack to make women think they are so socially capable and have some status. The males in the friend group will betray you for pussy with no hesitation if they could.
If you're friends with a male normie, you will notice he puts other males down maybe even you to impress a foid. Happens all the time man
Yes. This is true. They'll also put you down in the present of men if higher status.

"Bros before hoes" is a joke

I loved reading this post man. I really resonated with it. I feel like I'm still just a child in a world full of ruthless savages. I was sucker because I thought everyone else was just as a nice of a guy as me
Same. The biggest rage I feel in life is triggered by how disgustingly sadistic and heartless others are.

If you're a nice guy people will put you down untill you're as cold as they are. Kindness isn't rewarded if you're a guy. Sociopathy is.

If you're a nice guy people will put you down untill you're as cold as they are. Kindness isn't rewarded if you're a guy. Sociopathy is.
This is very true. The bully in highschool will always succeed over the nerd virgin. And women like having sex with misogynists and bullies. Good people never get rewarded.