Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People are celebrating my brother's birthday while mines is forgotten

lennox

lennox

Ticking time bomb
★★
Happy birthday to my younger brother.

My teenaged brother is progressing with his life. He received a fancy car thing from a pretty girl I know of. They're not dating as he's already talking to another girl. I don't think I've ever received a gift of any monetary or sentiment value. I'm always giving expensive and thoughtful things to my brothers and friends. He only got to know her in a week, while I can't get people to take me seriously as a human being at 4 years his senior. He's very social while I'm trying to get started. I'm still living with my parents at my age while my younger siblings are moving out. I'm sad that no one really thinks about me, especially when I'm not around. I'm just glad that someone in this family, if not me, will carry on our last name.

My family is putting lots of effort in to this for him too, so I just get to hear about the plans made for him. For my last birthday I was just hoping and begging for anybody I knew that they weren't busy, so that I wouldn't be alone. I can't even remember if I received anything either, which is at least required from your family. I was cursed that I could never be close or important to anybody

Happy birthday to him, it's his day

Last edited:
Your little brother mogs you

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Pretty much my reality. Mogged, not by family but by strangers. There’s no escape, it’s a part of you.

This kind of reads like a cuck post btw. Why would you wish the nigga a happy birthday in the same post you’re complaining in

This kind of reads like a cuck post btw. Why would you wish the nigga a happy birthday in the same post you’re complaining in
I'm just happy that somebody of my genetic makeup is going to make it. I also have a habit of making other users's posts about myself in the replies. It's a strange thing, the brain

Giga suicidefuel

I'm glad my brother is far older than me and we barely have contact with each other

Giga suicidefuel

I'm glad my brother is far older than me and we barely have contact with each other
Is it lonely that way? I feel that family is all we incels have if we can't have friends for any reason

Is it lonely that way? I feel that family is all we incels have if we can't have friends for any reason
Not really cause we were never family, up until this year we never hanged out alone.

I Guess he's trying to fix all those lost years and sometimes we go out for some drinks

Not really cause we were never family, up until this year we never hanged out alone.

I Guess he's trying to fix all those lost years and sometimes we go out for some drinks
I feel like your older brother in that I'm now trying to make connections. For context I'm autistic and didn't conversation until a short time ago.

It’s brutal being the failure of the family :feelsrope:

It’s brutal being the failure of the family :feelsrope:
Worse that I should have been the most successful due to my academics. I just gave up in school too early, years before knowing anything of the dating and the "pills" because I could only imagine myself alone in the future.

I feel you.

I hate being the older brother who is drastically inferior to their younger brother:feelsrope:

I feel you.

I hate being the older brother who is drastically inferior to their younger brother:feelsrope:
Yeah but then we still have to support them because we're the good people. I really don't like seeing the cousins, aunts, or family friends because of the comparisons. It's always, "why aren't you doing anything?"

Yeah but then we still have to support them because we're the good people. I really don't like seeing the cousins, aunts, or family friends because of the comparisons. It's always, "why aren't you doing anything?"
Ikr.

It also makes me feel bad for being jealous. Like my younger cousin who is 14 pulls quite a bit.

I want to be happy for him but I can't help the feeling of jealousy

familymogged. brutal.

Happy birthday to my younger brother.

My teenaged brother is progressing with his life. He received a fancy car thing from a pretty girl I know of. They're not dating as he's already talking to another girl. I don't think I've ever received a gift of any monetary or sentiment value. I'm always giving expensive and thoughtful things to my brothers and friends. He only got to know her in a week, while I can't get people to take me seriously as a human being at 4 years his senior. He's very social while I'm trying to get started. I'm still living with my parents at my age while my younger siblings are moving out. I'm sad that no one really thinks about me, especially when I'm not around. I'm just glad that someone in this family, if not me, will carry on our last name.

My family is putting lots of effort in to this for him too, so I just get to hear about the plans made for him. For my last birthday I was just hoping and begging for anybody I knew that they weren't busy, so that I wouldn't be alone. I can't even remember if I received anything either, which is at least required from your family. I was cursed that I could never be close or important to anybody

Happy birthday to him, it's his day
Deal with him

I'm always giving expensive and thoughtful things to my brothers and friends.
I'm not going to be one of those 'tards that go around saying "CUCKED, CUCKED, CUCKED" all the time, but it sounds like you're just putting in way too much value and investing too much into a one-sided relationship. My advice to you is to move out as soon as possible, at any cost, and go no contact with your family and any friends you think aren't genuine enough. This situation isn't going to help you in the long-term, and you'll just keep being reminded of your inferiority and how little they value you (at least comparatively/relatively); things you shouldn't have to face every day. My best of wishes and warmest regards to you.

You have no responsibility to anyone but yourself. In the future, this may change, but for now at least it is you and only you. You come first, and you have to make some basic steps to improve - not fix, but just improve - your situation.

I'm not going to be one of those 'tards that go around saying "CUCKED, CUCKED, CUCKED" all the time, but it sounds like you're just putting in way too much value and investing too much into a one-sided relationship. My advice to you is to move out as soon as possible, at any cost, and go no contact with your family and any friends you think aren't genuine enough. This situation isn't going to help you in the long-term, and you'll just keep being reminded of your inferiority and how little they value you (at least comparatively/relatively); things you shouldn't have to face every day. My best of wishes and warmest regards to you.
You are totally right. I don't need anyone if they don't want me. I'm just here until I get my degree because jobs have been bad for me, socially

You are totally right. I don't need anyone if they don't want me. I'm just here until I get my degree because jobs have been bad for me, socially
It's time for you to attempt to wealthmaxx, live on the minimum of what's required for you then put what's left into stocks/crypto and pray.