Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel People are braindead. I'm becoming popular on Instagram

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Not gonna say how much followers incase it's bragging and I'm not making this thread to brag it's so u can do this too.

Bruh the niche I'm posting stuff in is full of boomer retards. If one of my posts doesn't get alot of likes you literally just DM someone plainly telling them to like all your posts and with no incentive they just do it. I'm in a group chat with my followers and other accounts in my niche and they're all stoopid. Within few days to a week I might be able to get ads.

I think with normies we underestimate how stupid they are. They are litersk sheep just like the government wanted.

I think I'd you're an incel and especially a neet you should at least try and social media max you have nothing to lose you have an the time in the works and it's the perfect job for an incel.

Maybe i will try it

too much effort rather post here

How did you even do it?

That’s really cool bro

I think I'd you're an incel and especially a neet you should at least try and social media max you have nothing to lose you have an the time in the works and it's the perfect job for an incel.