Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People are basically agreeing with the Pills Incels have been dropping for years now but still demonise us

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
Every time I'm watching some podcast on YouTube now I hear people dropping the same truths that we have been dropping for years - Chad-only level hypergamy, rampant e-whoring via OnlyFans and other such media, slutting, dating apps ruining the relationship game, marriage rates dropping, abortions through the roof, toxic female behaviour, foids receiving huge amounts of government money etc etc etc.

They are basically covering topics that we outlined years ago that would be classed as "water is wet" on here now. It's like they are 5 years behind us and acting like they've just made some fucking new revelation.

This just shows how fucked up the system and the media is. People that have been clued into the most detrimental shit in society for years and years now are being demonised completely based on the fact that...they said something edgy when what they said could be taken into account and acted on for the betterment of society. They could take someone who has made an essay worth of good points on this site and simply point out the fact that they made a gay joke in another post to try to invalidate all of those points.

I hope these pills keep getting forced down their necks. Sooner or later they are going to have to swallow them and they will know we were ahead of the curve the whole time while they were deluding themselves as they sit in their room, sexless and kissless realising they are now...an incel :feelskek:

Its because these things did not affect them back then yet. The average normie still had some leeway.

Its because these things did not affect them back then yet. The average normie still had some leeway.
Very true. When I was a kid and first started going to clubs I seen average girls showing interest in average guys on the regular. Now that is almost unheard of unless the guy is jumping through some sort of hoops.

That's another thing...when people say "well what about that average looking/ugly guy who has a girlfriend?" they usually have no idea of the level of simping and pandering that guy has dome to get that. That will get even worse for sure.

I watch a mix of all kinds. Manosphere e.g. MGTOW and Incel related stuff and political stuff. Just some examples off the top of my head :-

Tim Pool (Politicial)

Podcast Of The Lotus Eaters (Politicial)

Jordan Peterson (Politicial/Manosphere)

Fresh and Fit (Manosphere)

Kevin Samuels (Manosphere)

Rich Cooper (MGTOW)

Terrence Popp (MGTOW)

Hammerhand (MGTOW)

everyone knows looks matter, but they also think ugly poor men aren't entitled to a girlfriend ,this can't be solved by society,they should make effort themselves

Thanks king:feelsmusic::feelsokman:
No problem. Not saying I agree with everything they say or anything haha. Those are just some channels off the top of my head that regularly pump out content that is interesting.

But my favourites are Hammerhand and Terrence Popp.
everyone knows looks matter, but they also think ugly poor men aren't entitled to a girlfriend ,this can't be solved by society,they should make effort themselves
Yep true but a lot of men don't realise that they are below the acceptable looks range or will be very soon if things get worse or they don't realise that the woman who is with them is only with them because he is giving her a good deal rather than her giving 2 shits about him.

Last edited: