Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel People Always Think They Know What’s Best for you

C

Carter…

Greycel
As the title says, people always think they know what’s best for you but only you do ( Emerson).Emersonian philosophy teaches us this.
I wrote this for those who needed to hear it! Have a beautiful day!

Everyone knows that the best thing for me is a loving wife with a big ass and a cute smile and a job at nasa with a 120,000€ yearly salary

Everyone knows that the best thing for me is a loving wife with a big ass and a cute smile and a job at nasa with a 120,000€ yearly salary
you want to be married? Why? I quit marriage years ago. Why waste your money? Focus on you and your own legacy.

That is very true
:yes: :yes: :yes:

They don't even know what's best for themselves yet they elect to give advice to others

They don't even know what's best for themselves yet they elect to give advice to others
Yes. This is so true. People think they really know what's best for each other, but in all honesty, our foresight is poor at best.

Do you condone misogyny, racism, homophobia, transphobia, and antisemitism?