Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People always think I'm a faggot

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I don't know why but this has always plagued me. Everyone assumes I'm gay. My highschool crush originally allowed me to be her friend because she thought I was a homo, and almost everyone I meet thinks I'm gay. Maybe it's because of my unmasculine voice or my lisp/speech impediment, or maybe it's because I act submissive and cowardly. I don't know why but I'm sick of people assuming I'm a fag. I'm not a faggot. I fantasize about having a hot Japanese gf and railing her pussy and then having sex with her repeatedly.

Were you the masked guy in that australian incel interview?

over for Gaycels

So fucking brutal.

Voicepill is brutal
I’m not a fan of my voice although I’ve never been called a fag so it’s probably average.

@Adolf Hitler i dont mean it metaphorically or poetically or any other fancy way...

I don't know why but this has always plagued me. Everyone assumes I'm gay. My highschool crush originally allowed me to be her friend because she thought I was a homo, and almost everyone I meet thinks I'm gay. Maybe it's because of my unmasculine voice or my lisp/speech impediment, or maybe it's because I act submissive and cowardly. I don't know why but I'm sick of people assuming I'm a fag. I'm not a faggot. I fantasize about having a hot Japanese gf and railing her pussy and then having sex with her repeatedly.
Then piss on all of them with your huge schlong and assert dominance that this is your territory and you are not gay, Piss on all the females that is!

Happens to many of us, people assume we're in the closet or worse when we've never had a gf.

Happens to many of us, people assume we're in the closet or worse when we've never had a gf.
Family members will insult random uglies they see and then not understand why their own family can't get a partner. JFL!

Family members will insult random uglies they see and then not understand why their own family can't get a partner. JFL!
My uncle makes fun of ugly people all the time and peoples features like noses right infront of me too.

My uncle makes fun of ugly people all the time and peoples features like noses right infront of me too.
What a fool. Hopefully he adds to the statistics of 40 year old men commiting suicide.

People feel that you are different.

"Most of the sufferers seem to be more sensitive, anxious and insecure and show a higher incidence of anxious-depressive disorders than the general population and an increased propensity to the use of drugs. For what concern personality, increased schizotypal and autistic traits were observed in individuals with Klinefelter syndrome. There is evidence of common structured and functional abnormalities in the brains of subjects with KS and schizophrenic patients."

Please use magick to get that asian pussy

This is true and there's a historical precedent, people always label protocels like Nikola Tesla and van Gogh as fags