Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious people actually think lookism is a conspiracy theory

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
you try to explain lookism to people and they see you as a flat earther or some shit.
i mean, its not that out far there. we have a ton of evidence already.

it would have been in the 1980s or something maybe

most people did not update their firmware to the present world, they need another 10-15 years to actually react to what's around them and realise what is going on

Good looking people need to believe they earned their lives rather than just being undeserving winners of the genetic lottery.
Ugly people need to believe their looks don't matter that much and that they can improve their situation somehow.

Good looking people need to believe they earned their lives rather than just being undeserving winners of the genetic lottery.
Ugly people need to believe their looks don't matter that much and that they can improve their situation somehow.

Everything that deviates from their programming is a conspiracy theory for normalfags.

normies are low iq
I hate to always sound like that "conspiracy asshole" who thinks everyone is a clueless slave... But normal people are literally lifetimes behind us when it comes being "woke". I miss the We Waz Kangz "woke", feminists holes stole the word and made it shitty...

I hate to always sound like that "conspiracy asshole" who thinks everyone is a clueless slave... But normal people are literally lifetimes behind us when it comes being "woke". I miss the We Waz Kangz "woke", feminists holes stole the word and made it shitty...
People go through life in a manner that can be best compared to the idea of an automaton. As we can clearly observe, it's not just that normies are clueless, but that they viciously attack any idea that threatens to tear their paper thin wall over reality.

Normies don't like to hear that they're hypocrites.
Normies don't like to hear about lookism or genetic determinism.
Normies really don't like mortality salience.

People go through life in a manner that can be best compared to the idea of an automaton. As we can clearly observe, it's not just that normies are clueless, but that they viciously attack any idea that threatens to tear their paper thin wall over reality.

Normies don't like to hear that they're hypocrites.
Normies don't like to hear about lookism or genetic determinism.
Normies really don't like mortality salience.
I always think about episode 86 of Dragon Ball Z when Vegeta is slain and as he dies, he's clinching the dirt in his hands... That's how I see normies when confronted with truth and mortality.
Americans

Lookism is as real as it gets. You’d have to be blind to not see that.

And they try to deny this fact

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back