Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People actually think incels dont exist

• Thread starter Deleted member 3900
  • Start date
Deleted member 3900

Deleted member 3900

Rope Tomorrow
-
WARNING PURE SUI FUEL

this guy is an hardcore truecel in the making
how can people deny that we exist with pictures like this?

Attachments

• 1520308889916.jpg
    1520308889916.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 166
Normies are delusional to their very core

Situations like these are more like homcide fuel not suicide fuel

Suicide : JUST DO IT ✔

He’s gonna go er.

The lost spirit of the supreme gentleman manifests inside him

I honestly don't know how people don't believe in the idea of Incels. The sayings "There's someone for everyone hehe" are the biggest cancer and lies ever.

he's just a kid ,who knows how puberty will treat him?, he might become a Chad

Most of the men I know are in INCEL, few are those who have an active sex life, the issue is most of them lie a lot which gives the impression that they are okay.

But when I press them, most of them end up admitting.

he's just a kid ,who knows how puberty will treat him?, he might become a Chad

Chads are born. Only fatcels can become chad because u never know what is under the fat.

Fatcels=volcels

He’s doomed.

I can’t wait to read his manifesto

That's because 90% of the population is exchanging nudes by age 11. They can't fathom that people who get no intimate attention whatsoever actually exist.

I don't think anyone thinks incels don't exist in 2018

the world has become more redpilled than you think

That's because 90% of the population is exchanging nudes by age 11. They can't fathom that people who get no intimate attention whatsoever actually exist.

THIS

I don't think anyone thinks incels don't exist in 2018

the world has become more redpilled than you think

Yes, they're always talking about incels in the news.

/s

Which planet do you live on? Post some links to all this incel media coverage (except for ER news reports or reddit vloggers).

Unlike "god", we do exist.

Yes, they're always talking about incels in the news.

/s

Which planet do you live on? Post some links to all this incel media coverage (except for ER news reports or reddit vloggers).
Weinstein? Me Too? Valentines shooter?

Ppl KNOW guys are incel out there today, they may not rave about it like feminism or racism shit, but they know

Weinstein? Me Too? Valentines shooter?

Ppl KNOW guys are incel out there today, they may not rave about it like feminism or racism shit, but they know

An inceltears-tier mischaracterization of inceldom POSSIBLY. But the actual, helpless, involuntary-celebate state that many guys are in, no, there is not much awareness of it. Any awareness of it is met with victim-blaming.

Most of society still thinks we need feminism or at least that men have the advantage in most aspects of life other than the advantages that sexual dimorphism give us.

Weinstein and the MeToo shit, etc, are more seen as a patriarchy problem than an incel problem. The Valentine's shooter is seen as a mental-health/gun issue.

I think you're giving our "cause", or "state" too much...you think we're more relevant than we are. BLACKPILL: More people think women have it harder in dating than are aware of inceldom.