Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People actually STILL believe in god LMFAO

This should be mass tagged

I'll start believing in god if I turn into chad overnight.

Threads like these are usually a really weird balance of GIGA IQ and absolute 1/2 watt brainlet shit.

"People actually STILL believe in things I dont, LMFAO"

I'd like to add that I am deeply religious, and I've never found critical thinking, science, logic, etc. from precluding my shared belief in the Christian God. I also don't feel the need to bitch and piss and moan about atheists.
Based.

My belief that there is a God keeps getting stronger

God works in mysterious ways. He's preventing you from a life of sinful lust, even though the bible tells you to be fruitful and multiply (even though the world's overcrowded).

Promiscuous chads and stacies will be sent to hell for their life of pleasure and narcissism. Don't be jealous and wrathful, inkwell. Just be a eunuch slave. PRAY
JFL christfags will probably think this is a serious post and reply agreeing to you. These idiot cucks also support Chad "repenting" after a life of nothing but sin, dying 1 hour afterwards and being granted eternity in heaven because muh he accepted jesus. I'm NOT joking, someone has supported that earlier in this thread :lul:

Religion will never completely disappear, although about 95% of self-proclaimed religious people don't actually believe in any supernatural being, their religion is just a social position for them with which they can identify themselves in front of others.

Oh no. How can centuries of intensive apologetics and the participation of brilliant thinkers ever stand up to such an argument? It's over for my core belief system. I had never even considered that it's stupid to believe in things in this day and age. I'm going to go and rethink my carefully cultivated worldview after this devastating blow to my identity.
Religion: 0
Le Euphoric Atheists: 99999999999999

dn rd, i will still believe in god

Oh no. How can centuries of intensive apologetics and the participation of brilliant thinkers ever stand up to such an argument? It's over for my core belief system. I had never even considered that it's stupid to believe in things in this day and age. I'm going to go and rethink my carefully cultivated worldview after this devastating blow to my identity.
Religion: 0
Le Euphoric Atheists: 99999999999999
Lmao despite the fact that 99% of scientists are on my side too. You probably think the earth is flat because muh thinkers used to believe that too. Never forget how much of a cuckold you are, supporting a god that gave you a shit life. Take care of your wife's boyfriend!
Yeah, just like you didn't read the bible either lmfao.

kikes aren't human

Revealed religions are very dubious, but materialism also lies on very shaky philosophical foundations. Philosophical theism is the way to go.
Anyway, it's not like the spread of irreligiosity is leading to a better society. Quite the contrary.

9521dwryxvt41.png

Lmao despite the fact that 99% of scientists are on my side too. You probably think the earth is flat because muh thinkers used to believe that too. Never forget how much of a cuckold you are, supporting a god that gave you a shit life. Take care of your wife's boyfriend!

Yeah, just like you didn't read the bible either lmfao.
Don't tell me what scientists believe when I work in a science field and you squat in the desert somewhere.

Don't tell me what scientists believe when I work in a science field and you squat in the desert somewhere.
EAjcuhlRU6raqFp3xMnexkT5NzrAfMDeDdlEYRyhMY8B4P8vg8_wiAf41PG_qLMoIrB7CtawawkQaqtEK0ZJDpwFTHr2O4ETwM0s8s5Rt9n_wU40uytFYNgqQjA9owkgvXsyzVAAsFs1RQCTr73Kg6Cdv_2tCPuwAmIbPA

Also, anecdotes aren't valid evidence. The vast majority of scientists are indeed religiously unaffiliated.

EAjcuhlRU6raqFp3xMnexkT5NzrAfMDeDdlEYRyhMY8B4P8vg8_wiAf41PG_qLMoIrB7CtawawkQaqtEK0ZJDpwFTHr2O4ETwM0s8s5Rt9n_wU40uytFYNgqQjA9owkgvXsyzVAAsFs1RQCTr73Kg6Cdv_2tCPuwAmIbPA

Also, anecdotes aren't valid evidence. The vast majority of scientists are indeed religiously unaffiliated.
I got rekt by fax and logic. I never said they weren't, technically. What I objected to was being told what scientists believe by someone who has a dubious grasp on reality in general. Plenty of respected scientists are indeed religious, and in numbers that clearly suggest science and faith are not incompatible.

My God is one of chaos, trickery, cunning, primordial nature, pleasure, ecstasy, destruction, and deception that laughs at humanity along with the pure thought of its eventual demise, so yes, I absolutely believe in God, just not their God. For me the God of love, light, and peace is the God of lies.

Last edited:
I hear this a lot, but honestly I don't know how much valid it is as an agument. Religion is a philosophical issue, and I think it is very wrong to directly draw philosophical conclusions from scientific facts. At the very least these conclusions should be drawn in light of a decent philosophical knowledge, and today scientists are usually completely ignorant when it comes to metaphysics and philosophy in general. In the not so distant past scientists also had a decent philosophical background and in fact many of them were still religious.

Honestly I was trying to not give my 2 cents since for some reason there are a lot of religion copers here but whatever i don't give a fuck, Thank you god for making me a balding ugly manlet that lives in a shithole, thank you so much you saddist psychopath piece of shit. What the fuck is wrong with you fucking retards? How can you be so fucked in the head you think god exists after getting fucked in every single aspect of life until you die? You religion coper fags are no different than a ''cuck'' nor a bluepiller coper. Delusional as fuck to support someone that fucked your life since the start only because ''le feminist hate le religion xD im so edgy''

"People actually STILL believe in things I dont, LMFAO"

Yeah pretty much sums up ReturnOfSaddam i mean I know Christians hurt the guy but hating the whole group because of a couple bad people in the group is stupid and childish.
How Dare you not read my long rant on why I hate Christians.