Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People accuse me of being mixed

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Because I have larger lips than most white men. Suddenly I'm mixed. Any JBW I had was absolutely demolished by this one small seemingly insignificant trait

Because I have larger lips than most white men. Suddenly I'm mixed. Any JBW I had was absolutely demolished by this one small seemingly insignificant trait
INCREDIBLY RELATEABLE.

I look negro and I used to be confused with a mixed boy in my class during primary school.

INCREDIBLY RELATEABLE.

I look negro and I used to be confused with a mixed boy in my class during primary school.
Organic moment

JBW is clickbait, it's more like JBA (aryan)

All organic only organic always a organic organics keep organicining things up fucking organics

Are you sure you do not have any ethnic ancestry?

I saw your face in a leaked Pic and imo you do have a "Strange" face just like me (No offense)

I can't really explain it but both our features are kinda just weird and don't go good together

I saw your face in a leaked Pic and imo you do have a "Strange" face just like me (No offense)

I can't really explain it but both our features are kinda just weird and don't go good together
Poor genetic chance

Link the thread?

I do indeed have flesh
YOU FUCKING SINNER I hate things WITH CELLS
IMG 4352
IMG 4353

I FUCKIG HATE THESE THINGS WITH PASSION

I see it as a win for you. JBN pilled.