Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pent up anger and no answers.

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★★★
I'm currently very angry for some reason, whenever this happens I instantly begin to think about things I can't change. It's pathetic. I'm acting childish getting angry and sobby over stupid shit. But still, I never wanted to be ugly or a tiny little fucking manlet than can't get respect no matter what I do. It's exhausting. I'm tired. There's no escape, there never was and never will be.
I don't even know what I'm angry about, I'm just angry. I can't fucking take this shit anymore. Christmas is literally around the corner and here I am, alone. There's no love, there never was any. Nobody ever cared. There's nothing I can do about it. Everything would be different if I was only a foot taller, it really isnt much. Or hell, what about 6 inches? So fucking what about genetics? Can't my body understand that it wouldn't be happy or have evolutionary success if I wasn't taller? It really couldn't have done something?
I can't run. I'll only find another dead end. I can't escape. What was the point of it? All of it? All the fucking hope that was shoved down my throat. It's not even about the fact i can't get a girlfriend, it's about the fact that I can't be treated like a human because of shit I can't change. People have it better than me without putting in nearly as much work as I fucking do. What if they do the work? Then they have it 100x better than before. But guess what? They can quit anytime, they're still 6 foot and attractive. Me? I'll always be an abomination.

TLDR: I'm going to do something soon, for better or for worse.

L intro 1666892024

Have you tried using opioids

That's an awesome avi

No anger for your face

There is only one answER

The reason is this is a time of happiness and complacency for 99% of people and you get a horrible reminder of inkwelldom instead, happens every christmas and new year