Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Penny Marshal Has Died.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
She was in laverne and Shirley. Very big show. Everybody watched it. She lost her brother Gary Marshal like a year ago. He produced the show. Back then, women were decent. They weren't whores, unwed mothers.

Who cares tbh. People die.

Women years ago were much better. I feel bad when they die.
My sister is 69. Married 45+ years. Parents married 62 years. Aunt and Uncle married 73 years.
Nobody had kids out of wedlock.

She was in laverne and Shirley. Very big show. Everybody watched it. She lost her brother Gary Marshal like a year ago. He produced the show. Back then, women were decent. They weren't whores, unwed mothers.
Literally who?

While attending the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, Marshall met Michael Henry, a football player. Aged 20, she left college to marry him in 1963; they had one child, a daughter, Tracy. Marshall worked as a secretary and later as a tap dance teacher. The marriage lasted three years.

On April 10, 1971, Marshall married actor/director Rob Reiner, who adopted her daughter and gave her his last name. Her marriage to Reiner ended in 1981 but Reiner and Marshall have five grandchildren together.

Marshall had a brief relationship with singer Art Garfunkel in the mid-1980s, and he credits her with helping him through his depression. Their friendship stayed strong even after their romantic relationship ended. Garfunkel would later say of Marshall, "Everything changed. Penny is a sweet human being who can bring anybody down to earth. We had a lot of laughs, great sex, and a ton of party nights."

Women years ago were much better. I feel bad when they die.
My sister is 69. Married 45+ years. Parents married 62 years. Aunt and Uncle married 73 years.
Nobody had kids out of wedlock.
You were saying?

I watched a lot of Laverne and Shirley. I thought the whole point of that show was that they were bucking societal norms at the time? Two single ladies living together, they were wise about sex and all that other stuff, like Lucy and Ethel but with that 70s veneer that shows made during that time had.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back