Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Penis size increasing

Over for dickletcels.

Since females total sexual freedom average penis size increased for over an inch in just few generations, dickpill deniers on suiwatch, i always said that all sexhavers have well above average penis size, because penis size=confidence, average and below guys don't dare approaching even when they are Chads.

Since females total sexual freedom average penis size increased for over an inch in just few generations, dickpill deniers on suiwatch, i always said that all sexhavers have well above average penis size, because penis size=confidence, average and below guys don't dare approaching even when they are Chads.
Yeah the most important thing about the dickpill is the confidence that a big cock gives you

Sexual selection over natural selection.

Natural selection almost does not exist in humans. Today if you can't run you drive, in the stone age if you can't run you're a meal. Diseases that are used to kill people a treated nowadays.

But you're very much might be unable to get laid because if something. There's no fix for that.

So current evolution is simple as fuck. Brain volume decreases, penile length increases.

Just hang fishing weights off your dick using a shoelace. That's what I do and my dick's so big now I don't need a belt anymore.

penis size=confidence, average and below guys don't dare approaching even when they are Chads.
I feel crushing depression when I see my ugly face or my small dick. It's a shame what some people will never develop normal adult bodies.

I feel crushing depression when I see my ugly face or my small dick. It's a shame what some people will never develop normal adult bodies.
Yeah, when I see children taller than me I feel ashamed of existing.

Eh... sounds pretty much fake. You can't increase your penis size without surgery (or penile implants).

So current evolution is simple as fuck. Brain volume decreases, penile length increases.
It will be hilarious if society devolves backwards in the next 100 years.