Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Penis bounce

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
@Damo the incel
Can you bounce and move your penis without touching it, like your pectoral muscles?

@Newbie17 thoughts on the penis bounce?

i can do this when it goes into rock hard mode

@Damo the incel
Can you bounce and move your penis without touching it, like your pectoral muscles?

It's a solid method to wake up your penis. With that being said, I can't do that because my flaccid size is very small.

It's a solid method to wake up your penis. With that being said, I can't do that because my flaccid size is very small.

no, it needs to wake up

We have to take at least 20 arginine pill on a daily basis and one whole arginine bottle of 90 pills after hitting the gym brutally, so we can produce more growth hormones.

just be a grower bro!
Just have a big erect dick bro! Women love the pleasure you can provide with that kind of asset!

its really fun tbh,sometimes i slap it on my tighs and see how loud i can make the slaps

I think most men can do that tbh

@Damo the incel

Possibly fedpost for stats but yes.

Haha chad has stacey bouncing his penis :lul: :feelsrope:

I can do it while hard, when it's flaccid it just bobs forward/up and back a bit when I try it.

it's not very funny when you are all alone

Original

N-No.

You bounce your penis alone when it's hard
Chad bounces his penis on a foid in her car

@Damo the incel

what's the hentai from your avi btw?

My penis is a Transformer

@Damo the incel

Yea i actually can do it, maybe if we did that and the pec bounce simultaneously we could impress some foid at the gym

i need to to some more PE muscle training first

maybe if we did that and the pec bounce simultaneously we could impress some foid at the gym

I should go to the female trainer and show her of how I can bounce my pectoral muscles up and down.

do the helicopter in front of her she'll love it bro

I will reveal my penis to her and bounce him in front of her and then I will lift her with my penis.