Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pelosi is visiting taiwan because chinks are cowards . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
At the end of the day, she just KNOWS that chinks are biologically weak and cowards on a fundamental level and wont do anything to harm her and escalate global tensions. I don't even know why this is news chinks wont do shit. She only felt fear from white men during Jan 6th, even though they didn't do nuffin.

I will say that the one based thing Biden's administration did was leak the visit purposefully to deter her.

based pelosi tbh

surprised she actually followed through

that's a quality you almost never see in most foids and soys these days

What business does Pelosi have in the Chinese Province of Taiwan?

At the end of the day, she just KNOWS that chinks are biologically weak and cowards on a fundamental level and wont do anything to harm her and escalate global tensions. I don't even know why this is news chinks wont do shit. She only felt fear from white men during Jan 6th, even though they didn't do nuffin.

I will say that the one based thing Biden's administration did was leak the visit purposefully to deter her.
Stupid fucking goyim it’s all part of the (((((plan)))))
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The almighty Chinese People's Liberation Army is sabre rattling getting ready for a showdown lulz.

I believe house speaker Pelosi is the Vice vice president basically. If both the President and VP are killed somehow, she is the next leader in line to takeover.

So her visiting Taiwan is a very serious thing to China.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vxKtPKkUkc

based pelosi tbh

true tbh she did good for testing the chinks. Low T of China to threaten something then never do it. You've hand it to Russians, they said they would invade Ukraine and they did. No fucking around

What business does Pelosi have in the Chinese Province of Taiwan?
Get tips on TSMC and microchip stocks future performance

China would get annihilated in WW3 with the US. They were being realists, US would fuck them up bad if the speaker was killed

China would get annihilated in WW3 with the US. They were being realists, US would fuck them up bad if the speaker was killed
WW3 would kill everyone retard

I thought of a pretty good analogy.

China is a Ricecel.

The United States of America is Chad.

Scenario 1

Chad gets into an argument with Ricecel. They square up and Chad beats the fuck out of Ricecel in a fistfight.

The United States would destroy China in a conventional war.

Scenario 2

Chad gets into an argument with ricecel. They both pull pistols and shoot each other multiple times. Chad and ricecel both die from mortal wounds in a gunfight.

Everyone fucking dies in a nuclear war.

true tbh she did good for testing the chinks. Low T of China to threaten something then never do it. You've hand it to Russians, they said they would invade Ukraine and they did. No fucking around
yeah, that's like the only redeeming thing about russian society because it is a fucking mess otherwise. vatniks in tracksuits drinking themselves to death in commie blocks while their foids get pissed on by sandcels in dubai. gas station masquerading as a country.

not sure why there are so many russophiles here

yeah, that's like the only redeeming thing about russian society because it is a fucking mess otherwise. vatniks in tracksuits drinking themselves to death in commie blocks while their foids get pissed on by sandcels in dubai. gas station masquerading as a country.

yeah many here simp for Russia cause west=bad even though Russia has higher alcoholism/abortion/wealth inequality rate. Basically everything bad but even worse. jfl

cumskins admire the russkies because they are the niggers they are too pussy to be. Same reason why Breaking Bad is a thing

based pelosi tbh

What exactly is happening and what does OP mean by Biden's leak of her visit ?

cumskins admire the russkies because they are the niggers they are too pussy to be. Same reason why Breaking Bad is a thing
high IQ analysis ngl

I saw some Taiwanese guys online this week as I was ordering PCB chip parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back