Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Pekka Eric Auvinen Edit

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★

@Vlarke @ChudTheCheeseBALL @La Grande Infamie @lonelysince2006 @MoggedByALoli @DarkStarDownBad

The Jokela school shooting, also known as the Jokela High School massacre, occurred on 7 November 2007, at Jokela High School in the town of Jokela, Tuusula, Finland. The gunman, 18-year-old Pekka-Eric Auvinen, entered the school that morning armed with a semi-automatic pistol. He killed eight people and wounded one person in the toe before shooting himself in the head; twelve others were also injured by flying glass or by spraining their ankle(s) in the subsequent chaos that ensued.[4] Auvinen died later that evening in a Helsinki hospital.

This was the second school shooting in the history of Finland. The previous incident occurred in 1989 at the Raumanmeri school in Rauma, when a 14-year-old fatally shot two fellow students.[5] Less than one year after the Jokela school massacre, the Kauhajoki school shooting occurred, which is thought to have been heavily inspired by Auvinen.

I remember when Pentti Linkola praised that shooting.

"You are worshipping wrong and fictional gods. The real god is sitting right here, talking to you."

"Hate, Im so full of it and I love it. That is one thing I really love. Some time ago, I used to believe in humanity and I wanted to live a long and happy life... but then I woke up. I started to think deeper and realized things. But it was not easy to become existential... knowing as much as I know has made me unhappy, frustrated and angry. I just can’t be happy in the society or the reality I live. Due to long process of existential thinking, observing the society I live and some other things happened in my life... I have come to the point where I feel nothing but hate against humanity and human race."

"You are worshipping wrong and fictional gods. The real god is sitting right here, talking to you."

"Hate, Im so full of it and I love it. That is one thing I really love. Some time ago, I used to believe in humanity and I wanted to live a long and happy life... but then I woke up. I started to think deeper and realized things. But it was not easy to become existential... knowing as much as I know has made me unhappy, frustrated and angry. I just can’t be happy in the society or the reality I live. Due to long process of existential thinking, observing the society I live and some other things happened in my life... I have come to the point where I feel nothing but hate against humanity and human race."
Zased.

He basically said that not enough people were killed in the shooting. Pekka was also inspired by Linkola in a sense. The whole eco-fascism ideology.
Source? Trust but verify

Zased :society:

Thanks for sharing :feelsokman: