Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy PEEEEEEEEERSOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIITYYYYYYYYYYY

I made the mistake of clicking the link and reading additional replies

Over for 99 percent of men in 2021.

Foids.....thats all I'm going to say

It’s so over for many men, many many many men

All this victim blaming will just make men go ER. Maybe one of the few good things about Reddit

It's like a religious mantra.

Personality is cheap, absolutely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

1. Blame personality for incel's problems
  2. Fuck psychopath Tyrone
  3. Gets turned on while he murders you

It's a foid that posted this nonsense.

Go figure.

:soy: SILLY INKWELLS AND YOUR SHITTY PERSONALITY!!! :soy:

do foids think they have a good personality or any personality at all? you just have a moist hole

do foids think they have a good personality or any personality at all? you just have a moist hole
Having a personality means being able to make her pussy tingle, which you clearly don't know how to do silly inkwel

The perfect response would have been "How long have you known me that you know about my personality?" and if they give some bluepilled soydit response like "Just looked at your post history and YIKES sweaty your personality is so robotic..." then say "How do you know that me posting here anonymously reflects how I actually act around other people?" They'd still probably hit you with a "Well women can sense that sweaty!!!" then ask them why women couldn't sense serial killers.