Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PedoTears celebrate the death of an incel

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

And we’re the violent ones.

The man was killed. Have some sympathy.

Guy wasn't actually an incel, in this case the shitty new website was just using incel as an insult. pedotears didn't bother to check that before posting of course.
It's the thought that counts, they thought an incel died and they were happy about it.

They rather have us dead instead of attempting to communicate and understand us because if they do the latter they realize that they're incel also, its just that they have been in denial for so long.

Oh look it is Another Kosher False Flag. Can't wait till the Second amendment is gone thanks to NPCtards giving the nations rights away and then the FBI starts hitting up gulags on any sub8 uncucked male easier

They rather have us dead instead of attempting to communicate and understand us because if they do the latter they realize that they're incel also, its just that they have been in denial for so long.
Exactly. They just want to live in their own iron bubbles of ignorance.

The man was killed. Have some sympathy.
After rushing a building with an “assault rifle”. If you want a gunfight expect to get gunned down. It’s simple

He was another retard that was not even incel.

Did he injure or kill anyone before going down?

Who was that man? Elaborate.

yes, I'm just fucking around at this point
Well that’s too bad because I just reported you. GET THAT ASS BANNED

Which post did you report? I didn't break any rules.
I’m just messing with you man. I’ve never used the report button and I certainly wouldn’t use it over a joke

I’m just messing with you man. I’ve never used the report button and I certainly wouldn’t use it over a joke
Ah. It's over for autistcels, I sometimes have a hard time telling what's a joke.

Ah. It's over for autistcels, I sometimes have a hard time telling what's a joke.
This is the 2nd time in a week that this has happened to me

Guy wasn't actually an incel, in this case the shitty new website was just using incel as an insult. pedotears didn't bother to check that before posting of course.
Guessed it

Care to give details?
Another user made a joke towards me and I gave a jokingly over exaggerated response which he thought was serious

So was he actually an incel? lol

Another user made a joke towards me and I gave a jokingly over exaggerated response which he thought was serious
Oh, I thought you meant you were on the receiving end of it.

Hey, I’m on Cucktears. That’s my 25th feature!

I cant fucks with that nigga

he wasnt incel,cucktears are low iq