Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pedoslut posed as 14 year old, to have sex with young teen boys

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/arJYzrMV0hg?si=CA5oGW2HfIrriDx7

When a foid is a pedo.
Normies: “ummmm, it’s just prefERences sweaty”

When a non-chad/non-chadlite male (sub-7 male) is a pedo.
Normies: “This disgusting predator should be castrated, tortured and executed”

Clown fucking world, honk honk!

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I don't understand why people would like children....

Suifuel video for @WorthlessSlavicShit

They want to pass internet I'd law like the EU is

imagine being a 14yo and 20 yo white fit blonde foids are trying to gobble your cum. life of chad :feelsUnreal:

She should be shot. Pedos in general should be shot.

View: https://youtu.be/arJYzrMV0hg?si=CA5oGW2HfIrriDx7

When a foid is a pedo.
Normies: “ummmm, it’s just prefERences sweaty”

When a non-chad/non-chadlite male (sub-7 male) is a pedo.
Normies: “This disgusting predator should be castrated, tortured and executed”

Clown fucking world, honk honk!

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
well there not children as they are going through puberty but not adults eitehr as they arent done it, there adolescents this is all biological

2874BE77 8046 46D8 A2EC C7F76A9DBB09

The toilet is dancing next to a toilet

Rich copER “your prime is in your 60s”

13 year old chads

@chainmail ur retarded

why are so many of my fellow incels wannabe pedophiles???

Last edited:
She is not a pedo he is 14 jfl

@chainmail ur retarded

why are so many of my fellow incels wannabe pedophiles???
are you retarded or what? you think being attracted to under 18year olds is wrong because the goverment tells you? Do you even know what the word pedophile means?

She should be shot. Pedos in general should be shot.
Pedophilia (alternatively spelled paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

Foids would rather risk losing their jobs to have sex with school teenagers than with incels whom are their own age.

Yes she is an ephebophile although that is more common in men than in women
its just a preference for younger people there is nothing bad about that and its normal same if it was a man it would only be a problem if its children that have not started puberty and I know someone is probably gonna reply "but some foids start puberty at 8" yes this is caused by the modern degenerated lifestyle so its complicated but I would say it depends on how the developed the person is if you are attracted to girls that are young and have child like bodies you are a pedophile

The real crime is that she isn’t doing it with me.

The real crime is that she isn’t doing it with me.
this, any faggot who cares about her legal status is gay.
we should only care and get mad because we never met a foid like that when we were teens, I never had the chance to met a foid like her, maybe if I did my life would be different, but not even that, fucking lucky bastards

Now imagine how her male version would look like, literally would belong on this site
she doesn't look too bad, you could even say her features would look good on both sexes.

just the typical modern day anglo cuckism

in more trad or older anglo society, it was not uncommon for men to marry those teen foids while foids are supposed to stay virgin til marriage

but nowadays the anglo and to a greater extent, say, r1b cuckism is uncontrolled

Vulnerability they’re innocent looking power dynamics im not justifying the attraction of minors but thats my theory

are you retarded or what? you think being attracted to under 18year olds is wrong because the goverment tells you? Do you even know what the word pedophile means?
Go molest someone's kid freak.

Go molest someone's kid freak.
tell me why its wrong being attracted to girls younger than 18 lmao u cant tell me u arent attracted to 15year olds with developed bodies

Last edited:
tell me why its wrong being attracted to girls younger than 18
They aren't people. Have no life experience. illegal to pursue. You aren't a minor anymore. You probably wouldn't have anything in common with them.

You a weird ass nigga for wanting these kids... Feds should check your computer

They aren't people. Have no life experience. illegal to pursue. You aren't a minor anymore. You probably wouldn't have anything in common with them.

life experience? as in being a slave? working?

its illegal so its wrong Jfl?

We are both humans and want to reproduce so yes I do have something in common with them.

You are a complete slave ur argument is "illegal=wrong"

If a 16year old girl wanted to have sex with you you would refuse because shes under 18? But in 2years it would be ok?

If a 16year old girl wanted to have sex with you you would refuse because shes under 18? But in 2years it would be ok?

Ignore him, I hate moralfags like him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back