Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel pedophilla in the west is nothing more than ageism

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
so my point is if a 17 year girl can fuck a 17 year old boy and everyone is ok with that
why is it seen as evil and unethical when a 32 old rapper like drake is critized for even just kissing a 17 teen yearold she already hss lost her virginity and her innocence she was also was ok with the kiss
ageism

Old roasties would never be able to find somebody to settle down with if the old men could just use their wealth to court a young woman. The matriarchy propaganda therefore made it socially unacceptable to date outside your age range.

I agree, but it's poetic justice since drake is the one of the biggest whiteknights in hiphop

Old roasties would never be able to find somebody to settle down with if the old men could just use their wealth to court a young woman. The matriarchy propaganda therefore made it socially unacceptable to date outside your age range.

Foids don't want male hypergamy.
I agree, but it's poetic justice since drake is the one of the biggest whiteknights in hiphop

LMAO. Exact this. Bastard gets what he deserves. I was part of the mob until the mob came for me.

People only care because what else is there to care about? The only bad things are happening to ugly people and ethnics so the world doesn't really care

AoC should be set to the average age of foids losing their virginity in their respective countries

Because they are envious cucks

at this point it's just a default label for all straight males