Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pedophilia is a sexual orientation [IT wont touch this]

Without IT anymore, please... :feelsseriously:

Allow me to recite a piece I wrote years ago on the website "Yahoo Answers":

Why are "certain people" incapable of understanding that pedophilia does not equal child molestation?

The word "natural" can be defined as "Being in accordance with or determined by nature." Nature is further defined as "The basic or inherent features of something."

Pedophilia is "natural" in the sense that pedophiles have an inherent, biological attraction to children. It is a part of their nature. It was determined for them. It is much the same as an adult being attracted to another adult of similar age. The only exception for pedophiles is that they are attracted to people of different age.

Understandably, this is difficult for someone with a different nature to understand. But pedophilia is neither right nor wrong - It is just their biology. Personal morals are irrelevant to facts.

Yes, but is, love, love ¿

Also;

"As somebody who has passing homocidal thoughts regularly, and has sought treatment for it comfortably, I can only imagine it must be an absolute hell for them to not even be able to seek help for their problem. Before I got help for my thoughts, I was in a horrible state. I thought I was a monster and that I was evil because of these thoughts I couldn't control. I was suicidal. I didn't WANT to kill myself, but I thought that it would be safer for everyone around me if I did, and I thought that because of the urges I had, that I deserved to die. I felt like I wasn't good enough for my family and for myself. And I did, at one point, try to end my life.
When I sought out therapy for it though, it helped me immensely. It wasn't magic, the thoughts didn't just POOF! go away, I still have them almost as often as I used to. But going through therapy helped me learn how to live with them. I learned that (to put FOUR YEARS of therapy into a sentence) it was my actions that define me as a person, not my thoughts and urges.
I think, if I hadn't been able to get the help that I did, if my therapist had reported me to the police for my thoughts, I probably would have ended my life by now. I can only imagine the hell these men and women go through every fucking day." (Some goddamned masktard on the yt...)

Here comes IT

"Nearly all of them are men, but not all of them offend." Maximum swag.

The LGBTQ community is already low key pedophilic, it’s just a matter of time until they turn around and say “of course love does not know any age” or some variation of this.

I'll believe that when I see it.

The issue here is they're going to have to somehow justify pedophilia, but towards "underage" males only. If they say it's okay to sex with 14 year old females, it conflicts with feminists and will anger their greatest ally. So they will need to pull some kind of mental gymnastics to ensure that the average heterosexual man cannot benefit. That's going to be some next level bull shit when it happens.

Alternatively... they actually go universal with it and then all these woke movements start in-fighting and imploding. It would give a whole new meaning to the phrase "the left eating itself."

Last edited: