Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pedophilia and Normies

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
I get when you call someone a pedophile for grooming a 14 year old girl/boy but i do not get it when the girl in question is 17. like ok shes underage but its totally fine when a 17 year old is in a relationship with a 20 year old. i mean with 17 u are a full grown adult other than with like 14 or smth.
2mmozx

15 is legal in my country, deal with it cuckolds :feelzez:

should be 13 though

14 is legal in my country but just with a 17 year old partner
but here many girls that are 15 have boyfriends that are 25 year old chad wtf

Remember, it's not molesting if it's a boy.

Also 14 year old girl has lost her virginity already and has the same mental capacity to consent than a 20 year old female.

Also 14 year old girl has lost her virginity already and has the same mental capacity to consent than a 20 year old female.
still i believe if u are 20+ you shouldnt be with a 14 year old nah

It depends, really. I can't make a decision on a certain age but on avg. my choice is atleast 16.

but if an incel would have sex with a 15 year old when hes 19 the world would fucking burn. if chad does the same nobody gives a shit

I get when you call someone a pedophile for grooming a 14 year old girl/boy but i do not get it when the girl in question is 17. like ok shes underage but its totally fine when a 17 year old is in a relationship with a 20 year old. i mean with 17 u are a full grown adult other than with like 14 or smth.
View attachment 82872

15 is legal in my country... so cannot relate

15 is legal in my country... so cannot relate
most of the times americans who think a fucking 19 year old couldnt be with a 17 year old because she aint legal SMH