Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Pedophile Torture Creature

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
★★★★★
I look like a pedophile and have long hair that cover almost all my face except my glasses, I get stares from children all the time and I’m getting mentally bullied by them all the time. If I shave my pedo mustache, I feel like a little faggot because I have almost no hair everywhere. This is very brutal…

Looking like a pedo just means you're unattractive

I just shave all my hair off all the time. I am just tired of living and I hope my forehead lines say that.

Looking like a pedo just means you're unattractive
Yes but the mustache adds a pedophile aura that I can’t control, i’ve been told by two people from family members that are usually very blunt with me, they implied I looked weird and that I look like a sa offender.

Yes but the mustache adds a pedophile aura that I can’t control, i’ve been told by two people from family members that are usually very blunt with me, they implied I looked weird and that I look like a sa offender.
Just trim the middle strip of your mustache and have it like the pic below

ARE you a pedophile?

I doubt there's a pedo phenotype, or maybe there is but sub-5s get mistaken with them

Every one of us looks like a pedophile. I especially do when I stand at the corner of a shelf in the supermarket and watch teenage girls