Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pedophile server grooming boys...of course it's LGBT

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
This is genuinely disgusting, just shows you how boys are being groomed into being "femboys" or trannies, by the LGBT community.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q72G391LVTo

I've even seen incels wanting to transition cos they can't get a gf or something, which is disappointing.

Good, Shut that shit down, I hate pedophiles!

Should be a crime

Kill all lgbt people

Everyone who supports LGBTQ should be flayed and have their heads cut off without exception

Truly disgusting
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

it's always trannies that do that. They invaded spaces like 4chan to promote transitioning on most famous boards , they invaded tf2 too.

Would be based if they only groom & rape little white whores instead of boys

When fags groom children its fine to agecucks

All LGBTQ animals need a bullet in their head. They need to be executed on spot. Pride parades should be mass bombed, their members put against the wall and shot.

"That little cunt told me he needed a few quid for the PUB! And now you tell me it's a bleeding puberty centre? Bleeding hell!"

Are we surprised that these homos are pedophiles

Are we surprised that these homos are pedophiles
They are also parasites...literally.

Water tier. It was happening in many online spaces - here too. Why do you think some us are so loudly anti-LGBT?

Water tier. It was happening in many online spaces - here too. Why do you think some us are so loudly anti-LGBT?
I personally know people in my life, both online and IRL, that were groomed by the community into femboydom/faggotry/furrydom. It's disgusting. I even know a user here looking into being a fembo with plastic surgery

Fags at it again. Disgusting how people enable this scum.

just nuke the earth at this point

I personally know people in my life, both online and IRL, that were groomed by the community into femboydom/faggotry/furrydom. It's disgusting. I even know a user here looking into being a fembo with plastic surgery
The Absolute State.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back