Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Pedophile is now a buzzword? discuss.

• Thread starter vantablackpilled
  • Start date
vantablackpilled

vantablackpilled

Manlet/Gymcel/Philosopher/NeetRoyalty
Personally I think male sexuality is continually demonised further and further, this bs feminized society is insistant that all desires of the whamen are just and should be acknowledged, and men, especially ugly men are labeled creeps or perverts for natural desires.

I do not mean to offend anybody here but science does not care how you feel, it is normal for a man, even middle aged to be sexually attracted to teenage girls.

Because as we know females are becoming more hypergamous, I personally think slut shaming is still losing it's power amongst competing females but I could be wrong.

We sub7's are already restricted to a tiny pool of girls and it would make sense for us to turn towards younger girls, say 14-18 range, personally younger for me is too much cringe because childish features, but will vary based on individual.

[QUESTION]: Do you think that even absurd things such as men aged 20 getting called pedophiles for admitting attraction to a 16 year old woman is a product of females wanting to guilt/shame chads from choosing young girls over them, OR is it the state actively restricting the sexual options of the sub7 for some kind of population control?

perhaps another reason? I personally am tired of pedophile being thrown around completely out of context, as if I can be compared to jimmy saville for talking to 15year olds when I was 20, it is to me, completely ridiculous.

-Vanta

Personally I think male sexuality is continually demonised further and further, this bs feminized society is insistant that all desires of the whamen are just and should be acknowledged, and men, especially ugly men are labeled creeps or perverts for natural desires.

I do not mean to offend anybody here but science does not care how you feel, it is normal for a men, even middle aged to be sexually attracted to teenage girls.

Because as we know females becoming more hypergamous, I personally think slut shaming is still losing it's power amongst competing females but I could be wrong.

We sub7's are already restricted to a tiny pool of girls and it would make sense for us to turn towards younger girls, say 14-18 range, personally younger for me is too much cringe because childish features, but will vary based on individual.

[QUESTION]: Do you think that even absurd things such as men aged 20 getting called pedophiles for admitting attraction to a 16 year old woman is a product of females wanting to guilt/shame chads from choosing young girls over them, OR is it the state actively restricting the sexual options of the sub7 for some kind of population control?

perhaps another reason? I personally am tired of pedophile being thrown around completely out of context, as if I can be compared to jimmy saville for talking to 15year olds when I was 20, it is to me, completely ridiculous.

-Vanta

basically, we're at the point where all men are called pedophiles

I do not mean to offend anybody here but science does not care how you feel, it is normal for a men, even middle aged to be sexually attracted to teenage girls.
That's what we call a preference

The definition of pedophile has always been someone who was attracted to pre-pubescent kids, eg. up to like 11 year old.

Calling someone a pedophile for being attracted to a 16 year old fully developed woman is retarded no matter what you think age of consent should be.

If she´s on the clock...
She´s ready for the cock.

15yo is read to fuck

That's what we call a preference

I only call it "normal" because of a collection of my own feelings, the scientific studies such as phallometry stuff and of course anecdotal evidence presented to me by others, I do not mean to paint anybody who identifies as a men with the same brush I apologise

The definition of pedophile has always been someone who was attracted to pre-pubescent kids, eg. up to like 11 year old.

Calling someone a pedophile for being attracted to a 16 year old fully developed woman is retarded no matter what you think age of consent should be.

exactly it is absurd, but why does it exist so prevalently? you perhapd would be surprised how many people of my brothers age (17) consider it to be the same as pedophilia, to me it is not only frightening, but so lowIQ

murderers and rapists kill pedophiles to feel superior. Calling men pedos for being naturally attracted to teens is a cope for cucks to feel superior. When in reality they are nothing but a sniveling female subject.

f*** that white knight cop, he is an injustice to himself, it is funny that the men most aggressive towards this behaviour are either proud fathers or in denial of their own feelings, that cop probably dreams about 10yr olds.
@mylifeistrash you seem experienced here, is there a way to upvote peoples comments, perhaps only on pc? i am on phone, no trouble if not.

Last edited: