Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Pedophile hunters" (make that older males that love teenagers 13-15) now going after gay men on Grindr.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Ironically I got this link from Incel "pot calling kettle black" Tears- so now they are only 99.999% useless. Even though IT said this story was relevant to incels.co posters, despite us being an incel forum and not a gay forum.

It seems so-called UK "pedo hunters" (name doesn't match as pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescents ages 8-12 or younger ages 0-7) have turned their focus capturing entraping gay pedophiles homosexuals that like teenage adolescent males (13-15)- below the age of consent (in the UK it is 16 for straights or gays).

Weird as social services (and I got this researching the age of heterosexual age of consent being 16)

"Sexual activity is illegal under any circumstances for under-13 year olds. Those aged 12 and under cannot give consent. Doing anything sexual with someone under 13 is automatically an offence, whatever the young person says."

That implies while the age of consent is officially 16 it gives leeway for low inhibition Chads to "get in" early. Which is why 13-15 year old girls sleeping with men old enough to drive is commonplace in the UK.

Now the gay age of consent was lower to 16 in the UK in 2001.

What's interesting is I've noticed there has been a shift in focus of these pedo hunters from Men seeking teen girls, to men seeking teen boys. So what's happened did the liberal lynch mob successfully scare men from being heterosexual?

Also doesn't it piss on the idea (hypothesis) that it was a ploy to stop heterosexuality if they are now going after gay men too?
I have a gay neighbour and he confirmed there is indeed a proactive drive in an active campaign amongst LGBT+ to identify and oust gay men from participating from LGB+ if its revealed he likes pre-AoC sex.

Does this mean gay men are virtue signallers or will end up revealed as closeted LGB+ groomers themselves?

Above all IT didn't read the article.

Last edited:
Does this mean gay men are virtue signallers or will end up revealed as closeted LGB+ groomers themselves?
Most pedos are faggots. It's well known, news at eleven.
have turned their focus capturing entraping gay pedophiles homosexuals
Where did you pull this from? If that's the case, then they're less focused on pedo female on child male/pedo male on child female/pedo female on child female cases.
You'd think going for the easiest, most gullible target should be the most logical and highest priority. While the harder cases being picked up by law enforcement who can retrieve information from ISPs, and messaging platforms within UK jurisdiction, something the average Joe can't do.

What's interesting is I've noticed there has been a shift in focus of these pedo hunters from Men seeking teen girls, to men seeking teen boys
Again, if this is the case. I wouldn't be surprised if it was for one reason.
Who do you think a traditional Muslim inside the the UK abuse? A Girl? Or a Boy?

Even though wikipedia is gigacucked, with heavy censorship.
In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white British girls,[
British Asian girls in Rotherham also suffered abuse, but a fear of shame and dishonour made them reluctant to report the abuse to authorities
Even they can't ignore it. :feelswhere:

But at least the UK isn't America where fags force young boys to twerk in the street during gay parades.

View: https://twitter.com/GRANTSRNTS/status/1137434724140556289

Thats not new
Those cowards are going after faggots because... well... they are faggots so they are by far less intimidating