Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious pedocucks are the real cucks

fatass30000

fatass30000

Officer
★★
I mean think about it, what do they accomplish by advocating for age gaps? They will never fuck a 15 yo jb even if it becomes legal and normalized, all they're doing is encouraging 30 year old chad to fuck even more women. So the only logical conclusion is, that since they will never fuck jb anyways, that they get off to the idea of chads fucking women they will never have. Can you get more cucked than that?

Biologically speaking, a foid is adult as soon as they start to bleed. They stop mentally maturing way earlier than men, thats why they behave like children

Interesting take. I agree that it's retarded. I think they're just mad at soyciety's vilification of them for their perfectly natural and normal attraction to pubescent girls in the 14-17 range.

I just dont like how people deny what should be obvious truths in our society, even if the idea of your 14 year old daughter being fucked is uncomfortable

Biologically speaking, a foid is adult as soon as they start to bleed. They stop mentally maturing way earlier than men, thats why they behave like children
A foid is never a adult atleast mentally.

i think part of the reason is that at that age they are already beginning to whore around anyway.

they will lose their virginity to a boy around their age so it begs the question why that isn't frowned upon while age gaps are.

muh children can't consent.

some woman can start bleeding at 8, they're absolutely not adults. I would say that 16 is when their body fully matures.

some woman can start bleeding at 8
Thats maybe a one in a million case or less, cherrypicking.

Also i was talking more about mental maturing than physical maturing

Last edited:
I just dont like how people deny what should be obvious truths in our society, even if the idea of your 14 year old daughter being fucked is uncomfortable
I imagine that must be one of the most difficult things for a secular (or even religious, tbh) man in Western society to accept. One day, their sweet little innocent princess will be chad's fucktoy. It's no wonder there's the stereotype of the masculine, tough guy dad who tries to be scary to the first boy who shows sexual interest in his teenage daughter.

Interesting take. I agree that it's retarded. I think they're just mad at soyciety's vilification of them for their perfectly natural and normal attraction to pubescent girls in the 14-17 range.
i would say that being attracted to a 16 yo is normal since their body is fully/almost fully developed but a lot of the people here find girls below the age of 14 attractive and the only reason they dont say it is because they know they will get banned. A handful of people here did say they want to fuck a 12 yo and got immediately banned

A handful of people here did say they want to fuck a 12 yo and got immediately banned
Top fucking KEK. Imagine being so Goddamn horny for pre-teens that you can't shut up about it on the internet. :feelskek: :feelshaha::lul:

i think part of the reason is that at that age they are already beginning to whore around anyway.

they will lose their virginity to a boy around their age so it begs the question why that isn't frowned upon while age gaps are.

muh children can't consent.
i would say that the average woman starts having sex at 16. Keep in mind that i say this because of my experience in my country and we're somewhat traditional, idk how it is in the us.

i would say that the average woman starts having sex at 16. Keep in mind that i say this because of my experience in my country and we're somewhat traditional, idk how it is in the us.
the average maybe. but a good amount of them start earlier.

I imagine that must be one of the most difficult things for a secular (or even religious, tbh) man in Western society to accept. One day, their sweet little innocent princess will be chad's fucktoy. It's no wonder there's the stereotype of the masculine, tough guy dad who tries to be scary to the first boy who shows sexual interest in his teenage daughter.
Yeah honestly idk how you cope with that, I think its copeable if you also got to fuck a young girl when you were younger, but I cant imagine being a betabuxx having to see that shit
i would say that being attracted to a 16 yo is normal since their body is fully/almost fully developed but a lot of the people here find girls below the age of 14 attractive and the only reason they dont say it is because they know they will get banned. A handful of people here did say they want to fuck a 12 yo and got immediately banned
I think 14/15 is pretty normal, also confirmed by studies on wiki

i understand that, I'm absolutely not saying that 14 yos are innocent children. But some people here make it sound like the average 14 yo has a bodycount of 100 and for that reason the age of consent should be 14

Thats maybe a one in a million case or yes, cherrypicking.

Also i was talking more about mental maturing than physical maturing
15% of woman started their period before age 11, so not really a cherrypick. You can believe otherwise but i personally wouldn't consider a girl an adult until the age of 16.

But some people here make it sound like the average 14 yo has a bodycount of 100 and for that reason the age of consent should be 14
:lul:

Some of them do have insanely high counts, though, thanks to the degenerate culture they're being shaped by.

usually the woman who end up as fucktoys have an absent dad or their dad doesn't give a fuck about them

i understand that, I'm absolutely not saying that 14 yos are innocent children. But some people here make it sound like the average 14 yo has a bodycount of 100 and for that reason the age of consent should be 14
Oh right nah, but I reckon a good portion of them have their first fuck or 2 at that age, some of them will definitely wait a little longer

Top fucking KEK. Imagine being so Goddamn horny for pre-teens that you can't shut up about it on the internet. :feelskek: :feelshaha::lul:
that's the reason i made this thread, im tired of them talking about fucking pre pubescent girls and talking about "muh agecuck!" :soy: for believing a 40 yo shouldn't fuck a 13 yo

15% of woman started their period before age 11, so not really a cherrypick. You can believe otherwise but i personally wouldn't consider a girl an adult until the age of 16.
Like i said, foids mentally stop maturing very early. Why else do you think foids behave like children or babies in many ways ? E.g. crying when they dont get what they want, always wanting attention 24/7, throwing a tantrum when things dont go their way

that's the reason i made this thread, im tired of them talking about fucking pre pubescent girls and talking about "muh agecuck!" :soy: for believing a 40 yo shouldn't fuck a 13 yo
I think that's part of the reason they would call you an agecuck. Suppose that the 13 year old was sexually mature and the age of consent was in fact 13. Would you still have a problem with the 40 year old fucking the 13 year old?

Congrats on making it to IT :feelsYall:

the average maybe. but a good amount of them start earlier.
i would say that it was 10% when i was 14 but it probably has moved to 20-30%. I'm seeing modern 14 yos and its crazy at how they dress, their whole body is exposed. Modern women are becoming whores that dont even get paid

Yeah honestly idk how you cope with that, I think its copeable if you also got to fuck a young girl when you were younger, but I cant imagine being a betabuxx having to see that shit
I have no idea either. On one hand, you want to rightly protect your daughter from being taken sexual advantage of (pumped and dumped). But on the other, society would shame you for being "controlling and toxic" and other bullshit feminist labels just for being a protective father who, by all reasonable accounts, should be protective in that manner. It's his family and lineage he's protecting, after all. That's his duty, right, and obligation.

I think that's part of the reason they would call you an agecuck. Suppose that the 13 year old was sexually mature and the age of consent was in fact 13. Would you still have a problem with the 40 year old fucking the 13 year old?
yes. I think a lot of you misunderstand a big reason why i don't want 30 yo Chad fucking JB. Its because if i can't have it, neither should he :lasereyes: I missed out on teen love and pussy so he can't have it either. I'm bitter about it. I don't understand how other members in this forum dont feel anger at seeing 30 yo chad getting something they will never have @Friezacel

yes. I think a lot of you misunderstand a big reason why i don't want 30 yo Chad fucking JB. Its because if i can't have it, neither should he :lasereyes: I missed out on teen love and pussy so he can't have it either. I'm bitter about it. I don't understand how other members in this forum dont feel anger at seeing 30 yo chad getting something they will never have @Friezacel
I am angry, but i blame kikes, my parents and foids more than Chads

You're right to feel bitter. I just don't see a moral problem with it, if she's sexually mature and willing. The "muh agecuck"ers loudly make moral arguments. They're right in some respects, but then they make the habit of trying to hijack the logic to sneak in their pedophilia arguments, which is fucked up.

I have no idea either. On one hand, you want to rightly protect your daughter from being taken sexual advantage of (pumped and dumped). But on the other, society would shame you for being "controlling and toxic" and other bullshit feminist labels just for being a protective father who, by all reasonable accounts, should be protective in that manner. It's his family and lineage he's protecting, after all. That's his duty, right, and obligation.
in my country woman get their ass whooped by their parents for being sluts :feelskek: If you move to a traditional country you would have no problem with protecting your daughter but avoid cities

The systems that were kind of in place for it are gone now, just another reason to not have kids, it used to be that you got yours, but you had to raise your daughter so that someone gets theirs, but now if I were to somehow have a kid by betabuxxing, I would have just gotten betabuxx starfish sex then raise my daughter to get used by chad(s)

You're right to feel bitter. I just don't see a moral problem with it, if she's sexually mature and willing. The "muh agecuck"ers loudly make moral arguments. They're right in some respects, but then they make the habit of trying to hijack the logic to sneak in their pedophilia arguments, which is fucked up.
I think the moral argument is that if the age of consent is lowered, a lot of girls will get taken advantage of. If a 40 yo man approaches a 13 yo and he tells her to have sex, the 13 yo will be too scared to say no because its a man 5 times her size. And younger girls are more easily manipulated and they fall more easily under peer pressure.

20240923 122209

if a woman begins puberty at 11 then she should reach sexual maturity at 15. I personally believe the age of consent should be 16

The systems that were kind of in place for it are gone now, just another reason to not have kids, it used to be that you got yours, but you had to raise your daughter so that someone gets theirs, but now if I were to somehow have a kid by betabuxxing, I would have just gotten betabuxx starfish sex then raise my daughter to get used by chad(s)
The good old days (pre-feminism) are gone. You're absolutely correct that it was kind of a social contract between men back then. Everyone had an understanding of why things needed to be kept strict.

And no sane and self-respecting man wants to raise another mans' bastard. But today you have sad excuses for men who are proud - FUCKING PROUD, JFL - to be stepfathers to men who used their wives as cum receptacles for their sexual release, and who won the evolutionary game of life without doing any of the work.

Last edited:
I think the moral argument is that if the age of consent is lowered, a lot of girls will get taken advantage of. If a 40 yo man approaches a 13 yo and he tells her to have sex, the 13 yo will be too scared to say no because its a man 5 times her size. And younger girls are more easily manipulated and they fall more easily under peer pressure.
That's a fair argument, but I don't think that qualifies as a moral argument. That argument is about safety and coercion. What I was pointing out was that, if she's sexually mature and willing, then it means there's no coercion used and there is no threat to her safety, which means that there needs to be a stronger case for why it's morally objectionable. The "power differential" argument that feminists and others in the gynocentric West use are mostly invalid. They make emotional appeals and argue the edge cases, like the 140 kg psychopath who refuses to take no for an answer and is willing to rape, for example.

It seems to me that the underlying reasons for why that sort of thing is viewed as immoral in the West is simply because their morals and values are shaped differently according to their culture, and they have no real reason other than "ew, old."

View attachment 1273755
if a woman begins puberty at 11 then she should reach sexual maturity at 15. I personally believe the age of consent should be 16
I have no opinion on what the legal age of consent should be. I don't even care, tbh.

argument. That argument is about safety and coercion. What I was pointing out was that, if she's sexually mature and willing, then it means there's no coercion used and there is no threat to her safety, which means that there needs to be a stronger case for why it's morally objectionable.
in that case i have no argument. Other than safety and coercion there isn't something morally wrong with an older man having sex with a younger girl.

it seems to me that the underlying reasons for why that sort of thing is viewed as immoral in the West is simply because their morals and values are shaped differently according to their culture, and they have no real reason other than "ew, old."
thats true, i probably wouldn't consider it wrong at all if i was raised in a different culture. But its hard to get rid of morals and views you were fed as a child.

in that case i have no argument. Other than safety and coercion there isn't something morally wrong with an older man having sex with a younger girl.
I have no valid moral argument for why it would be wrong either. That's why I don't reject the action. I've yet to see a strong moral argument to be made against that case, tbh.

thats true, i probably wouldn't consider it wrong at all if i was raised in a different culture. But its hard to get rid of morals and views you were fed as a child.
Nearly everyone on the planet gets their morals from society (parents, religion, school etc.). It's true that it's difficult to replace your entire moral system and values that you were raised with. Most people gradually change. Almost nobody abruptly changes who they are and what they believe in overnight.

I mean think about it, what do they accomplish by advocating for age gaps? They will never fuck a 15 yo jb even if it becomes legal and normalized, all they're doing is encouraging 30 year old chad to fuck even more women. So the only logical conclusion is, that since they will never fuck jb anyways, that they get off to the idea of chads fucking women they will never have. Can you get more cucked than that?
Imo age of consent whatever it should be should never be age gap based. its just moronic

Theres a polish lolcow Kononowicz, guy who is 64 but mentally he is like 12. If they think 14 year old fucking themselves is fine, because no one is manipulating anyone, then they shouldnt be against this guy fucking 14 year olds, because he clearly wont manipulate them.
But leftists will do everything to excuse how its actually bad, but 2 14 year olds is fine, instead of just raising age of consent to like 18. No one would be hurt, if 14 year olds couldnt fuck

If you asked me i would ban sex altogether. Chads will fuck jb anyways, parents are those who sue, but they dont mind their teen daughters fucking with older chads. Age of consent laws are to prevent subhumans from using the just be first. Noticed how in catch a pedo shits its almost always some 20 something truecel who tries to get a teen gf?

Oversexualized and liberal parenting made still little girls to actlike whores, even the pre teen ones. My nephew at 9 doesn't knows anything about sex and girls dont interest him at all, all he cares is pc and roblox. While my cousins daughters who are 10 and 11 dress like 20 yo thots, because their mother encourages that and cuck father is ok with it. She also wanted her teen son to be nt slayer and now kid got on hard drugs. Shitty parents.

It's part of the depopulation plan to make people wait longer to have children

You can't buy cigarettes until 21 now and most younger people cant get a place of their own til mid 20s if it's even possible anymore

There's a perpetual children aspect to everything going on

1700s 19 year old men were generals, nowadays 19 year olds live with their 40-60 year boomer Snowniger parents