Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pedo gets jumped for showing up for 13 year old decoy lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
Beat up whitecel

Over for pedophiles. They’re hated even more than incels.

how is it rape if they both agreed to it?

I feel bad for these guys but at the same time they are fucking stupid for risking getting fucked by vigilante moralfag cunts and/or set up and arrested by police. Ain't worth it.

Hard to understand what happened. Did he try to rape a 13-year-old girl, or was just about to have consensual sex with her? It's not biologically incorrect nor should be morally wrong for an adult man to engage in a sexual relation with a teenage girl as long as both parties agreed on it.

1 he looks like a teen.
2 all this for a 13 year old that doesnt even exist while real 13 year olds are getting railed by Chads :lul::lul::lul:
3 this is a serious crime.
Hard to understand what happened. Did he try to rape a 13-year-old girl, or was just about to have consensual sex with her? It's not biologically incorrect nor should be morally wrong for an adult man to engage in a sexual relation with a teenage girl as long as both parties agreed on it.
They are pedo catchers, the 13yo probably doesnt exist.

These whiteknight self-proclaimed knights of justice are the disgusting ones.
They lured him, they should get the beating.

The copy cat to catch a predators are so fucking annoying. I really wish these wannabe niggers try to throw those limp wristed punches at the wrong guy carrying. They won’t be all “fuck you nigga” with a window in the chest

1 he looks like a teen.
2 all this for a 13 year old that doesnt even exist while real 13 year olds are getting railed by Chads :lul::lul::lul:
3 this is a serious crime.

They are pedo catchers, the 13yo probably doesnt exist.
They wanted to beat someone up and film it. They know everyone get a heart attack when they hear pedo it's just an excuse.

No way they would act like this if he wasn't a skinny manlet kid. Fucking cowards.

They wanted to beat someone up and film it. They know everyone get a heart attack when they hear pedo it's just an excuse.

No way they would act like this if he wasn't a skinny manlet kid. Fucking cowards.
Ikr. I thought if he was a big Chad or Tyrone theyd fuck off

Hopefully the vigilante wigger gets caught and locked up with a notorious prison nigger booty bandit.

As I mean…

Vigilante justice is not justice after all, but simply another means of breaking the law, just as acting on one’s pedophile inclinations would be.

So again hopefully wigger boy gets locked up for assault and battery and attempted murder and or kidnapping (since the dude pulled from the car may of been some sort of minor for all I know?) and given the maximum number of years.

I’m not against pedos receiving justice btw but this is not it.

This is an example of a scumbag using an individual whose group has been dehumanized to let out his aggressions on over his own various life failings because he feels society will let him get away with it.

What we’re witnessing here isn’t a noble Ned Stark archetype delivering swift justice to a would be criminal but one fucked in the head kid probably from a broken family attacking another fucked in the head kid that’s probably also from a broken family.

Incels are the violent ones? K.

If you think you're low IQ just watch these chimps :feelskek:

Wanting to have sex with 13-year-olds isn't pedophilia FYI, it's hebephilia at worse.
Hope the bullies in the video get the same treatment. Incels are the violent ones? K. Fuck this society and it’s double standards where violence is only ok when you say or do something socially unacceptable enough.

Wish dude had a gun a shot those pussies

What an absolute fucking nigger mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back