Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pedo foid aged 21 fucks 16 year old boy

She will not be punished for this due to the absence of a Y chromosome btw

16? He's just a toddler :soy:

He's just two years younger than 18. The age of consent is 16 or 17 in most states in the U.S. I understand being against it. I'm against it; generally teachers and adults shouldn't be engaging in relationships with grade school students/teenagers at all. But it's simply not pedophilia by the definition of that word.

I'm obviously against adults having sex with actual children. Acting like someone who happens to be a year or two below the age of majority = a child such that the adult having relations with them = a pedophile is just wrong.

And hopefully this website isn't like some other websites and won't falsely brand me as promoting pedophilia/any illegal activity involving minors for saying what I just said. Because I obviously do not do this and would not do this. If one is against abuse to children, there is all the more reason to make these distinctions to properly define the people that actually are a threat to children. My grandmother married my grandfather when she was 14 years old. I can't change that. My grandfather was not a pedophile, despite many people having told me otherwise when I tell them this. My grandparents remained married until their deaths. It was just a traditional marriage. Also, the president of France, one of the most notable politicians on earth, met his current wife when he was 15 and she was 39 years old.

All foids are pedophiles

It should have been me